Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

[BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain   [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Sep - 12:22

She nodded and leaned back once he finished talking. It was hard not to come up with topics that would bring them closer. She was doing her best to remain distant, but everything they could talk about would not keep it that way. It seemed as an impass, her mind searching for topics to keep her distracted and engaged in conversation with Hattori.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain   [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Sep - 13:47

(OOC: Talk about me! Very Happy Hattoriii knows mee Very Happy!! *Cough* sorry xD)
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain   [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Sep - 16:47

Breathing in and out calmly, the Asian man kept his stance as he waited for the woman's reactions. At this stage of their conversations, there was definitely a degree of interest on both sides, even though neither seemed too keen in admitting it. He himself, had come to terms with the fact that Megara was a person he enjoyed talking to; which was a real good thing, considering how little he used to open his mouth for anything.

The repeated sounds of the moaning and screaming eventually began fading away as he got used to them, albeit not as much as silence. He could handle that, he supposed. The more important question would be if the woman next to him would.

((OOC: Aww, Cill, you so sweet. xD))
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain   [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Sep - 17:04

She had been fighting the sounds from the television for what seemed like forever until the sounds disappeared as the image faded from the screen. Finally it was over...She let out a sigh of relief and tried to relax. "I remember you..you were fighting Cillian during one of the first games." She never knew why they had done that, maybe it was just to catch somd attention.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain   [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Sep - 17:10

He raised an eyebrow at the mention of the first game, which was slightly amusing and he could see why she talked about it. The doubt for their actions could be classified as legit and maybe even understandable. Nodding slowly, he opened his eyes, staring at her while not moving one inch.

"Yes. Where I come from, you are to choose your opponent when faced in a competition. The strong ones survive, and the ones that valiantly fight back are also honored. I merely chose the only one who seemed like a...decent opponent. To this day, I would have liked talking to him some more. Cillian...never asked him his name, too." he replied to her, amazed at how long he had kept his speech.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain   [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Sep - 17:20

She stiffled a small laugh. It was true. Cillian was the oldest here, and he didn't try to sell himself in that game like most of the men did. "He didn't speak of you much but it was interesting watching you both. I haven't seen someone fight like that for a long time..." She smiled at the memory of her father, watching him in secret as he practiced in the basement. It was something she always admired in a person.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain   [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Sep - 17:24

"It is understandable. A small sparr is not something one should particularly hold in his memory." he retorted, tilting his head to the side as he watched her laugh; something that made him question what exactly had been funny in his words, but he did not mind too much about that. The girl was not uncomfortable around him, which could be positive or not. He'd have to see.

"Fighting is not necessarily negative, as long as you have something decent to fight for. Even if it's a small battle, if done for the sake of keeping yourself fit and relaxed, I endorse it."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain   [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Sep - 17:37

(OOC:Sorry if my responses are slow, I'm on my mobile during school xD)

"So I take it that you fought for a living or something back home? Considering how much you know about it and all..." She brought her legs back onto the bed and crossed them, once again playing with the fabric on her knee. Hattori was interesting, how he responded and acted. He reminded her so much of her father. Maybe that was a good thing, maybe it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain   [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Sep - 14:56

((OOC: And sorry for the time I have taken replying! College starts tomorrow and I've been busy as all hell trying to get everything set and ready!))

"I fought alot, but it was mostly in good fun. I consider it that way because a fight should imply that both opponents are evenly matched. When one fights a child or a decrepit old man, it is very unfair, don't you believe so?" he asked back with the same calm and stoic expression stamped on his face as he analyzed her, wondering what caught her attention so much when playing with the fabric of her clothing. "Mostly, I fought family members, since they were the only ones who actually...well...understood. But that is another story."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain   [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Sep - 16:04

She gave him a soft smile and nodded in agreement, her fingers stopping from playing with the fabric on her knee as memories flooded her brain once again. It was unfair to fight a child..but some people never understand that. The wall across from her turned into a window, showing the images of her being dragged from her home, fighting and struggling against that man, desperately trying to win. She held her breath and could feel her heart beating faster and faster, feeling exactly how she had felt back then. Helpless...
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain   [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Sep - 16:23

Even though he was not particularly renowed for his ability to love or show affection, Hattori Hanzö was not a man completely devoid of emotion, nor was he insensitive. It was not hard for him to noticed the hints of stress and pain manifesting from the woman after he had exposed yet another of his life's thesis, which made him wonder on just how much of an heavy tole words could take on other human beings. In his mind, what he had said were mere fragments of speech; but to the woman, it could very well be daggers stabbing and rolling around open wounds. It would be unfair to say that he did not feel bothered by this reality in the slightest. After all, he had no reasons to harm her, and seeing her be honest and somewhat kind to him only helpled cement that he should make her feel as comfortable and good as he felt. That was why his actions and words now felt wrong an unacceptable, seeing how they seemingly awoke painful memories inside Megara-san.

He could not settle with that. Never again.

Judging by her reactions, it was probably the mention of what an unfair fight was about that had caused distress in his cellmate, which meant he'd have to get to the bottom of that particular matter, whether he was skilled in it or not.

"Were you ever hurt as a child, Megara-san?" he finally managed to say, after a few botched attempts of verbalizing his thoughts. He was not too keen on showing he cared, but he liked to do it at least decently, should the person deserve it; and Megara seemed to be a decent person, no matter what she had done. The way his eyebrows were softly raised, and his stern mask softly faded would hopefully invite her into cooperating.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain   [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Sep - 16:34

Her breath released as soon as Hattori spoke to her and the images faded as quickly as they had come. She looked at him, thinking of whether or not to answer his question. Usually she was good at hiding her past, her emotions, but ever since Dimitri, it feels like she has lost that skill. The idea of hiding it from Hattori came to mind, but he would be able to see through her in a split second.
After a few long moments of just sitting in silence, she nodded slightly. "As a child and my whole life..." Her voice was soft, not very loud but he could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain   [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Sep - 16:39

Tilting his head to the side, he nodded very slowly, his legs folded over each other while he heard her speak, even though what she had to say was only seven words long. It still felt like she had said an ocean of words, which really hinted at how painful her life might have been.

"Yet you were punished throughout your life everytime you tried fighting back..." he murmured, his voice soft and very slow as he made the short assumption he was almost too sure was true. He knew it had to be true. Broken people tend to do whatever can break others.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain   [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Sep - 16:52

She was surprised at how exact his guess was. Her fingers began to play with the fabric once again as she nodded. It really was a childish habit she needed to break...
She sighed and looked away from him. "But that's life. You fight for something, you lose something else. Karma I guess you would call it.."
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain   [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Sep - 17:03

"One never gains anything most time, though, huh?" he asked back, applying pressure on his hands so to get up quickly and stretch his back a bit, wandering around the cell with a slight expression of sadness on his face. "That is why I don't feel particularly bothered by most convicts."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain   [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Sep - 17:09

She watched him as he got up and moved around the cell. It seemed like a good idea, it would take her mind off a few things, but she couldn't make herself move. She really did act like a child sometimes...
"With the life I've had, the worst crimes aren't as bad as the minor ones. Well, if that makes any sense..." She stretched out her legs again just to feel like she was doing something as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain   [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Sep - 17:15

"Right or wrong are just two faces of the same card, I suppose. Yes..."

His fingers wrapping around the cell's bars, he merely nodded without looking at her, deciding to focus on what he had learned until the moment. The cells were constantly swapped or at least the cellmates were. Judging for what he had seen, there were about 20 people around the prison; more or less if people'd die or new inmates came in. And pretty much any crime was good enough to be sent into Darkstone. Just his luck.

Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain   [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Sep - 17:24

She slowly stood up and stretched her arms over her head. She had spend most of her time scrunched up underneath that bunk, it felt good to stretch for once. Her eyes returned to Hattori, wondering what was going through his mind.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain   [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Sep - 17:27

Looking over his shoulder for a second, he sighed and turned around, his back now pressed against the cell's bars as his eyes darted around the area.

"Ever thought of trying to escape?"
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain   [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Sep - 17:34

She leaned against the side of the bunk beds. His question had caught her off guard and she gave him a slightly shocked look.
"I think that would be suicide, don't you? I mean look at this place..there's no way there would a simple way.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain   [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Sep - 17:42

"We are all dead, anyway, aren't we?" he quickly retorted as he walked next to her and sta down, mere inches from her as he embraced his knees, gazing forward at the distance. "It would be curious to see if one'd be brave or crazy enough to go down fighting. Maybe I'd be able to get to the Warden..."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain   [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Sep - 17:47

Her gaze followed him as he sat down. It wasn't like she hadn't thought about it. She would do it in a heartbeat if something happened to Dimitri. "Would you kill him if you could?" She looked straight at the wall ahead of her with a blank expression.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain   [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Sep - 18:07

"I would not say kill him. Even though he does seem to deserve to. The Hanzö have a very particular way of operating, Megara-san." he replied with his hands linked together, his kness pressed against one another while his slit onyx eyes gazed towards the distance once again. "We act in virtue of what can bring the world some stability, you see? Even if we need to kill...we only do it to balance things out. This prison is...very unbalanced. Mostly due to the Warden's actions..."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain   [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 0:30

"If it were up to me, he would have been dead a long time ago." Her voice was cold but steady and her face was hardened as she stared straight at the wall. Korso reminded her so much of the man that ruined her life. It was hard not to hate him as much as she did, even though she knew he wasn't the one that had ruined her childhood. He just ruined everything she had in here. In this prison.
Her body was very still even though her mind was running a thousand miles an hour. She let out a sigh and relaxed her body as to calm down, although it only helped a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain   [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Sep - 17:50

He nodded in synch with her speech and looked at the same spot she was staring at, wondering just how twisted one's psyche could go when faced with adversities as intense as Darkstone was. She did not seem like the violent type, but one could never be too certain of what despair was capable of. After all, he never thought of himself as a killer in his youth, and there he stood, convicted of all sorts of misdeeds.

Passing his right hand on her hair, he nodded softly, looking at the wall with her, showing that they were sharing the same mental cell. "And you shall never be judged for that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain   [BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[BROADCAST] Pleasure and Pain
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next