Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The pleasure island.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

The pleasure island. Empty
PostSubject: The pleasure island.   The pleasure island. EmptyMon 15 Jul - 9:49

"Shut the fuck up!" A male voice called out. "That's enough Axel. There is no need to crack his skull." Cillian spoke calmly as he blew smoke off his sigar out. "Next time you think of sneaking in and kidnapping some of my girls. Mister Lennox. I'd say you find a better hiding spot. Instead of the nearest brothel." Cillian did not give the guy eyecontact. He would not give him that respect. "What do we do with him?" Axel asked. As he tried catching his breath. Cillian shrugged. "Got my girls. I'll think about it. Keep him here."

Cillian had thrown his sigar away. Walking towards Hannah her chambers. She had taken the girls. He knocked on the door. "Come in!" He opened the door. Finding two girls and Hannah. So sad. Giving Hannah a look. "Their fine. Just one is.." Cillian clenched his teeth. "Which one?"

"..S-Sorry.." The black haired one spoke. "I couldn't fight him off..I just..."
Cillian sighed deeply. "Don't act like you could control his dick. Mister already had a bad reputation with us. Let's just hope you won't get pregnant with his child.." He said. "Hannah will take care of you two. For the time being. I won't sell you untill you are fully recovered. Physically and Mentally. I won't sell you if you are not prepared." He finished as he went out of the room.

Back to Axel and Lennox. He sat down. Looking at the tied male infront of him. "Please just kill me..." Cillian raised his eyebrow. "Oh?" "Make it quick. I don't deserve to live." It was always the same. After a good beat up they would beg to die. "Mister Lennox should I kill every muscito biting my skin?" The male frowned at him. Cillian simply chuckled. "I asked you something." "I don't know how to answer that." "If I kill every muscito that harms me. They won't be able to fear me. If I show them my teeth and let them fly away. They will tell the tale and I will not have any Muscito bites anymore." He smirked.

"I will let you go. And give you a present too." He said leaning back into his chair. "So you can show all your friends what a nice man I am." With that Cillian stood up. Walking to Axel. "Cut it off. I don't want him inside any of my girls anymore." He whispered as he walked away.

Rapists. He hated Rapists. Once in Cillian his hands. They would not find any mercy. Leaving his building they would not rape anybody ever again. Never.
Back to top Go down

The pleasure island.
Page 1 of 1