Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia) Empty
PostSubject: Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia)   Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia) EmptyMon 2 Sep - 15:56

Kida felt a pounding in her head again. "Esmeralda?" she immediately called for. When there was no response and she realized there had been another cell swap, Kida slammed her fist against the floor. She was still furious from being a part of Korso's little game, the other contestants, and being silenced, so she was not in the mood for a this. All she wanted to do was be with Esmeralda and their luxury cell once more. "God... Shit!" she yelled, not caring how loud she was or who heard it.

The cell was similar to her first one. If that was true, then she would have to expect only one meal a day, unlike the three that she had just started getting used to. How cruel. Furrowing her eyebrows, she took a deep breath before turning to see her stirring cellmate. Another woman again, this time a redhead. Wait--Anastasia, her mind clicked. Kida frowned then groaned, feeling only more anger now. She did not want to deal with her right now. Or ever.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/silvertailedsiren
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia)   Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia) EmptyMon 2 Sep - 22:31

Anya just laid there like a corpse cold and quiet, the only sign she was alive the rise and fall of her chest. Her breath quickened as she awoke before her eyes snapped open. She had been smart the second the gas started she sat down preventing any mishaps with falling over and cracking her skull. Two dead... that left 8 males and 10 females by her count out of the prisoners she knew.

She stayed there eyes snapped open unmoving unblinking for a moment before getting up... another swap and this time she knew it was someone who wasn't going to want her to be submissive. Her steely blue eyes roaming Kida's face and body language, she was angry... not time to engage.

So she left the woman alone, simply getting to her feet and stretching her tired muscles before curiously looking at the vase of dead roses. Taking a moment she gingerly fixed up their arrangement with careful hands that didnt crumble any of the delicate petals. She didnt say a word to Kida, didnt even look at her past the first time.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia)   Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia) EmptyMon 2 Sep - 23:57

Kida saw Anastasia glance at her, before going off to do her own business. Kida huffed her chest, taking in a deep breath, feeling even more angry that she simply chose to ignore her. She would normally say something, but instead she exhaled and rolled her eyes. She unzipped the top half of her jumpsuit, revealing her white tank top again. All the anger that started boiling up inside of Kida had started to make her feel hot.

She still didn't want to deal with her, so she simply leaned against the bars and looked beyond them to see if anything interesting was happening. Per usual, nothing was happening. Kida looked back to the redhead who was still hunched over the vase of dead roses. What must go on in her mind? she thought. She had this childlike quality to her that bugged the hell out of Kida, knowing her crime and her "true" personality.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia)   Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia) EmptyTue 3 Sep - 0:10

Anya made sure the roses were delicately place in the arrangement everything precise as she slowly began to hum a tune familiar to anyone... Ring around the Rosie. Her eyes no longer as cold as when she first woke calm and wide like an innocent. Even though the flowers were dead she treated them as if they were still alive and beautiful. Finishing as the song did seeming quite happy with the result.

The arrangement was quite pretty even if the roses were dead. Anya for her part didn't seem bothered by the lack of communication.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia)   Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia) EmptyTue 3 Sep - 21:55

Kida furrowed her eyebrows and pulled her hair behind her ear as she watched Anastasia begin to hum. It was dreadfully eerie. Resting her head on her palm, she simply kept staring at the woman. Does she know I am watching her? Kida wondered, before crossing her arms again and tilting her head. She raised an eyebrow and puckered her lips in thought.

"You do know what that song's really about, do you not?" Kida asked quietly. She had finally broken the silence, but her voice was so quiet that it could only of been heard in the quiet. Her face still showed apparent irritation, but her voice was calm as if nothing was wrong. She wanted to know what this woman's deal was. She would have to figure it out eventually as they were stuck together for a while.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia)   Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia) EmptyWed 4 Sep - 0:59

"the black plague.... ashes... ashes... we all... fall down" she said simply standing up straight to look at Kida with a soft innocent pose about her very non-threatening no tension no hidden defense she simply stood there like a young girl hands behind her back with a gently sway "I prefer to simply look at it as a children song, my family used to take hands and act out the song when I was little so that is how I will know it as"

looking up at the dim lights she whispered to herself
"not dark not light... your safe in twilight

Smiling softly like she had just found something good, moving to look more around the Cell like a curious cat looking at everything about it "I know you dont like me but can we share food? I promise you can have the bigger half"
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia)   Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia) EmptyWed 4 Sep - 2:22

Kida eyed Anastasia up and down as she moved around. The more they interacted, the less Kida understood. She would have thought her story to be cute, but she didn't trust her at all. Kida stayed quiet until Anastasia mentioned food. She straightened her back a little and put her hands in her lap. "I'm not heartless, we'll share," she said, still watching her carefully. Standing up a little, Kida moved closer to the bread and her cellmate. "Thank you, but you don't need to give me the bigger half." Her voice was still quiet and calm.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia)   Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia) EmptyWed 4 Sep - 2:53

"How kind of you.... thank you" she said quite politely before moving to sit on the bed letting her long red hair flow about her shoulders for a moment seeming calm and gentle. Then she smiled "I am a bit of a puzzle arn't I? probably wondering why I ended up here instead of a mental ward... and why I got counts of torture but not a single manslaughter or murder on my record"
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia)   Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia) EmptyThu 5 Sep - 0:36

Kida raised an eyebrow at Anastasia and paused. She looked at her curiously, before leaning back against the wall. Her eyes were still frozen on hers, studying her. The way the woman had said those things and what she said just made it seem like she was practicing a little game on her. Thinking for a moment, Kida sighed and then shrugged. There was nothing better to do, she tried to justify it. "Okay, I'll play. I would be lying if I said I wasn't curious."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia)   Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia) EmptyFri 6 Sep - 20:29

Anya just smiled at her and giggles softly "You like games? everyone does in their own way but.... what can I say sometimes the simplest are the most fun" taking a dead rose from the vase and gently counting the petals "this rose has 10 petals, why dont you try to guess about me. Every wrong guess I remove a petal. At the end, the number of petals left is how many favors you get from me in this prison, anything I could possibly give... buuuut if there is no petals let at the end of the game then I get a favor from you"
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia)   Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia) EmptySat 7 Sep - 16:00

Things were starting to get a little interesting. Kida couldn't help but make a half smirk. Looking to the ceiling, she thought over it. Honestly, she didn't have a lot to offer and neither did Anastasia. She didn't even trust her, so how did she know she would stick to her word?

Looking back to the woman, Kida crossed her arms and gave an amused smirk. "And what kind of favor did you have in mind--that I would give to you?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia)   Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia) EmptySun 8 Sep - 19:37

"dont think I havent done a little reading of my own.... thief" she said with a giggle "even with these camera's im sure there is something you could do" winking at her before turning around "but if you dont want to play that is okay"
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia)   Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia) EmptySun 8 Sep - 21:37

Kida felt proud, but she did her best to hide it. Her face stayed blank, and she simply just watched Anastasia. After she turned around, Kida bit her lip. Thoughts danced around in her mind, analyzing all the benefits and consequences. Before she could even think too much about it, her mouth opened as if it wasn't in her control. "Wait," she called back to Anastasia just a tiny bit louder than she expected to. "I accept your game. But on one condition," she raised up her right arm and placed her other hand over her heart. "I need your word that you won't cheat." Kida squinted her eyes and watched her cellmate carefully.

She felt like she was making a deal with the devil.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia)   Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia) EmptyMon 9 Sep - 17:38

As if reading her mind Anya performed a smile fit for the devil twisted and full of pure dripping wickedness. Before she once again giggled like a school girl politely covering her mouth then holding up her hands showing off those nails sharpened ragged edges "You have my word... no lies, may the warden strike me down if I do"

Placing the rose between her lips as she removed her outersuit and pulled down her top to expose the flesh over her heart using a pinky just like a child would to cross over her heart except she scratched and cut open her flesh with her own nail. Shivering softly before removing the rose from her lips and licking the blood off her pinky finger.

"Your turn now... go ahead and guess"
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia)   Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia) EmptyMon 9 Sep - 21:30

Appalled, Kida widened her eyes and opened her mouth in disgust. It was at this exact moment that she realized that she was confined in a small room with a psychopath. She felt a shiver run up her spine as she watched her cellmate scratch her own flesh. Her face was slightly panicky, but Kida managed to keep her composure. She didn't want Anastasia to get pleasure in the fact that she was intimidated, but the fact of the situation was that she was seriously disturbed. Looking back to Anastasia's eyes, Kida tried to read them best as she could. "Did you have a difficult childhood?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia)   Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia) EmptyMon 9 Sep - 23:38

Anya's eyes searched Kida's only for a moment, pausing as she closed her eyes tilting her head back smelling the air before just giggling and smilling at Kida like she knew something the other woman did not. Hearing her guess Anya just smiled shaking her head as she delicately plucked the first withered petal and crumbled it to dust in her hand watching the ashes fall.

"1 down... 9 to go"
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia)   Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia) EmptyWed 11 Sep - 21:18

Kida bit the inside of her lip lightly when her cellmate simply smiled. If her goal was to try to figure out Anastasia, she felt like she was even farther behind than she was before starting this game.

Kida's face was a mixture of determination and worry. She stayed silent for a moment, choosing her words carefully. "Did you start this... lifestyle at a young age?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia)   Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia) EmptyWed 11 Sep - 21:26

Anya tilted her head before shaking her finger at Kida "tsk tsk you are going to have to be much more specific then that"
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia)   Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia) EmptyWed 11 Sep - 21:35

Kida raised an eyebrow. You can't cheat the devil, she thought. "I just mean whatever it is that aided you in ending up inside this prison. Killing, torture... Psychopathic tendencies. As a child?" She blurted out, giving a tired look to Anastasia.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia)   Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia) EmptyWed 11 Sep - 21:40

((...I ship 'em. Sorry, but I do. xD))
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia)   Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia) EmptyWed 11 Sep - 21:47

((OOC: omg XD ))
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia)   Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia) EmptyWed 11 Sep - 21:59

((OOC: What? xD Come on, it's blatant cool. Kida is pretty much anarchy personified in a thief that is not evil at all. Anya is all about control in a twisted way. How does that not make glorious shippy irony? xD))
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia)   Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia) EmptyWed 11 Sep - 22:05

((OOC: It's just that the thought never even crossed my mind before XD The concept and irony is pretty cool though, I didn't think about it that way Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia)   Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia) EmptyWed 11 Sep - 22:06

((OOC: I am kinda obcessed with symbolism. Blame several years of studying literature. xD))
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia)   Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia) EmptyThu 12 Sep - 2:15

(and Im official in love with this conversation XD)

With that Anya giggled "did I torture, kill and rape when I was a child? mmm would be cliche wouldnt it? oh no I couldnt help killing that small dog. Wouldnt stop yapping..." mocking her with a theatrical tone "oh no it is the summers child! so ill behaved what a little monster!" feigning indignation before pulling another petal and crumbling it before resuming that twisted smile

"8 left.... tick... tock...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia)   Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia) Empty

Back to top Go down

Misery Loves Company (Tag: Anastasia)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next