Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just to know your alive

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

Just to know your alive Empty
PostSubject: Just to know your alive   Just to know your alive EmptyMon 22 Jul - 16:04

(OOC: Here we go. ^^)

Jane woke up from a deep slumber. She was irritated, she hadn't slept well for the last days. The dreams were confusing and blurry, but she had felt a lot of pain. Though she couldn't say what kind of pain it was, it was undefinable.

Jane slowly opened her eyes, feeling something warm and soft underneath her head. A bed? But she could remember, there was no bed in this cell...

She quickly jumped on her feet, looking at the black-haired man to her feet and sighed relieved. Slowly and carefully, not to wake him, before he wanted to wake up, she sat down next to him, looking at him in his sleep. Why did everyone always looked so peaceful in their dreams?
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Just to know your alive   Just to know your alive EmptyMon 22 Jul - 16:49

Sleeping was, undoubtfuly, the best part of any day in Hanzö's life. For a few hours per day, he was allowed the unique chance of being utterly free from laws and morality, to ignore the conventions of society and his clan; to be what he chose to be. Most of his dreams were mere reenactments of the snake he had visualized when he was a child in his grandfather's twisted fairytale. Ever since getting to Darkgate, he had been having the same twisted dream intensely, up to a point in which it was sickening. Like that, Nirvana became torture.

Suddenly, he oppened his eyes, awaking slightly startled, even though he did not show it.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Just to know your alive   Just to know your alive EmptyMon 22 Jul - 17:34

Jane lifted her hand, softly and carefully caressing Shang's cheek.

"Hey...", she whispered. "I hope I didn't wake you... Did you sleep well?"

She knew, she did, and on a man's chest. Her cheeks went slightly rose. New things every day.Somehow she felt like she missed a lot in her life.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Just to know your alive   Just to know your alive EmptyMon 22 Jul - 17:44

Breathing in, he tilted his head to the sides, as if fixing his slightly damaged neck. Not that it was. The table was uncomfortable, just that. The ground did not exactly help, so the table was better.

"I did. I did." he lied, obviously. But she did not need to know. At this state, he did not want to bother her further.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Just to know your alive   Just to know your alive EmptyMon 22 Jul - 17:58

Jane frowned slightly. There was just a slight feeling it wasn't everything alright, but she stayed quiet. If she was worth to know it, he would tell her, if not, then it was this way.

"Okay.", she answered instead and smiled. Jane wrapped her arms around her knees and layed her head on her arms. "I did too. Surprisingly."
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Just to know your alive   Just to know your alive EmptyMon 22 Jul - 18:03

"Surprisingly?" he asked as he got up and stretched his back, doing minor exercises to work his body up a bit. He did have to make sure he never got rusty, or else he'd succumb to a possible attempt by Korso and his cronies much faster. He did find it weird that someone like her could not rest well, but seeing she did work herself up incredibly hard, it would not be inconceivable. "You speak as if you are in distress."

Moving around as he exercised, he looked at her from the corner of his eye, intrigued with what she might possible have to show or tell him.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Just to know your alive   Just to know your alive EmptyMon 22 Jul - 22:23

"Yes, surprisingly.", she looked at the wall nex to her. "I have slept worse the last days, or maybe my whole life but never noticed it that much.", she shrugged. "I do?", she turned her head around, watching him doing some exercises. "I'm not.", she smiled weakly. "Maybe I'm just... hungry and thirsty. But I don't know what else could it be..."
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Just to know your alive   Just to know your alive EmptyTue 23 Jul - 15:02

"We have some food around. Not much, but you can have it. Just leave what's left of the water for me. It'd be nice to get a drink after this while." he murmured as he stopped his exercising and sat down, passing his fingers on his lips, realizing how dry they truly were. He'd have to be more careful with how he pushed himself, seeing that he had to begin addapting to Korso's conditions much faster.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Just to know your alive   Just to know your alive EmptyTue 23 Jul - 22:48

Jane slightly frowned, but got up to see how much they'd really had. She sighed as she saw they half bread and bottle of half water. With both things she walked to the table, placing both on it. Slowly and carefully she took a sip of the water, putting it back after closing it. She hadn't drunk much, mostly all of it was still in there. Then she broke the bread in half, laying one of them next to the bottle, the other one left in her hands.

Jane walked towards Shang, sitting down at the wall next to him and started nibbling on the bread. "You may have the rest.", she told him.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Just to know your alive   Just to know your alive EmptyWed 24 Jul - 10:40

He looked at the bread from the corner of his eye and softly shook his head. "You know, I can't accept that much. You need the food more than I do. At least you seem to show that." he sighed slightly, looking at her as he moved around the cell, eyes closed and passing his fingers on the wall, memorizing the structure of the place he was to stay in for a while. "Please, do eat a bit more."

He did take the drink and have a bit of it, though. He could manage without food for a bit longer. The drink, however, would be a different thing. He needed to be hydrated for this kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Just to know your alive   Just to know your alive EmptyWed 24 Jul - 14:59

Jane started to pout slightly. "You need food as well. Those muscles...", she pointed at him. "Won't stay long, if you don't eat. Don't deny, I'm a doctor, I know what I'm talking about. First the energy you have, then your muscles and then your fat. If you have some. And then you die. Trust me, it's not really healthy without food. Eventhough you might stand it a bit longer than without water.", she shrugged. "But do whatever you wanna do.", she nibbled more on her bread.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Just to know your alive   Just to know your alive EmptyWed 24 Jul - 15:06

He could not help but smile slightly when he had his back turned to her. She was right, and he was certain of it. She WAS a doctor after all. And it was really handy to have a doctor at hand in a place such as Darkgate. Of that much, he was certain. So, paying heed to her advices and warnings would be the wisest thing to do. He considered himself to be a wise man, so why not follow instructions laid to him ever so nicely by Miss Porter? "You make very good points, Miss Porter."

Turning back to her, he walked next to her and sat down once more, grabbing the bread and inspecting it. He had never been to keen with bread, but he could manage. The dry taste in his mouth did make him miss all the food he had back in Japan and China, but he'd manage. Looking at at her he nodded. "Arigatö, Porter-sempai."
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Just to know your alive   Just to know your alive EmptyWed 24 Jul - 15:23

Jane smiled, nodding. "Better listen to me.", she winked playfully. SHe had finished her part of the bread now, and stood up, walking towards Shang and the table with the bottle of water. She reached for the bottle and took again a small sip. Placing it back in front of Shang. She smiled at him and then looked around.

"Nothing much here to do.", she said with a bored undertone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Just to know your alive   Just to know your alive EmptyWed 24 Jul - 15:26

He looked at her calmly, appreciating her concern and tips on how to get along in such an unfamiliar environment. He nodded at her last remark with a small shrug to add to it. "I do not mind having little to do. It is a good excuse for me to meditate. It relaxes me. It can also help me become more self-aware."

Looking at her with his usual expression, he nodded peacefully. "Sit down, please. In front of me, if you would not mind."
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Just to know your alive   Just to know your alive EmptyWed 24 Jul - 15:49

Jane looked at him surprised, but then nodded softly and slowly sat down.

"What do you like me to do next?", she tilted her head, curious about what he wanted to show her.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Just to know your alive   Just to know your alive EmptyWed 24 Jul - 16:29

"The wonders of meditation." he said with a sly smirk on the corner of his lip. "Try crossing your legs. Please. You can trust me with this."

He got up and walked behind her, crouching behind her. "Do not be afraid. I'll just help guide you through this, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Just to know your alive   Just to know your alive EmptyWed 24 Jul - 16:40

Jane turned her head towards him and nodded. She carefully crossed her legs and moved slightly to sit more comfortable. Then she looked at him with big eyes, waiting for his next orders. She never tried meditatting, due some of her friends told her it would be good after a stressful day. She didn't mind.

Jane nodded at Shang. "Shall I close my eyes now, or something?", she remembered, there was something like this in a meditation.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Just to know your alive   Just to know your alive EmptyWed 24 Jul - 16:47

"You can do that if you in. It does help you get distracted from your surroundings." he declared next to her ear in a soft whisperm, his hands pressing on her shoulders and arms as he helped her attain a proper stance in which she could relax without having her body structure compromised. "Try and think about the one thing that soothes you down the most. The best though, desire or memory you have."
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Just to know your alive   Just to know your alive EmptyWed 24 Jul - 16:53

Jane shivered slightly, when he whispered in her ear, but nodded and looked straight forward at the wall in front of her. She tried to relax, while he was helping her. A memory, which was a happy one? Jane sighed silently. Did she really have something like that? She closed her eyes and tried to remember something.

While the memories passed her mind, she felt herself relaxing more and more.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Just to know your alive   Just to know your alive EmptyWed 24 Jul - 17:50

Hattori smiled at her compliance, gently passing his hands on her shoulders before getting up and sitting infront of her, adopting a stance of his own, letting his mind dooze off a bit as their conversation progressed.

"Might I be allowed to know what is the source of your relaxation?" he questioned her quickly, his eyes still shut as the words escaped his lips.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Just to know your alive   Just to know your alive EmptyWed 24 Jul - 21:32

Jane had listen carefully, so she heard his movings and that he finally sat down. Then at his question, she hesitated for a moment, before she answered.

"Some blurred memories of a world that was heal.", she answered without emotion. "What shall I do now?", she didn't really want to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Just to know your alive   Just to know your alive EmptyThu 25 Jul - 20:41

"Now you just stand still and let your thoughts flow and overtake you. You must achieve inner peace within the range of feelings and thoughts you posess, Porter-san." he murmured in his stance, his chest hovering up and down as he inhaled and exhaled the fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Just to know your alive   Just to know your alive EmptyThu 25 Jul - 22:21

Jane nodded and tried to get back to that memories. She felt herself getting silent inside. There was nothing now, just sweet silence and emptiness. The only movement she made was the up and down her breasts, because she was breathing slowly.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Just to know your alive   Just to know your alive EmptyMon 29 Jul - 11:40

He himself let his mind dooze off, wondering about the imminent course of his life. His feud with the warden upon his arrival would most definetely mean a violent death for one of them sooner or later. Above everything, he hoped he'd be the one biting the head of his enemy when the story was over. It'd be pivotal. He also hoped the woman sitting with him would live. Only the wicked desrved to be purged in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Just to know your alive   Just to know your alive EmptyTue 30 Jul - 23:01

(OOC: Sorry, didn't knew what to post, so I posted this and I posted late v.v)

Jane breathed calmly. She didn't knew if she was sleeping already, awake or maybe somewhere deep in her mind. The only thing she knew, was, that she was afraid to open her eyes again. That this nightmare would be true and not a dream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just to know your alive   Just to know your alive Empty

Back to top Go down

Just to know your alive
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lockdown :: DIVISION C :: CELL C4-
Jump to: