Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day After Branding

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

Day After Branding  Empty
PostSubject: Day After Branding    Day After Branding  EmptyWed 3 Jul - 21:18

Dean continued his walk, before stopping at cell four. When he brought them back up from Division 0, he had just tossed them in there, making one land on the other.

He leaned against the bar as he watched them start to stir. "'Morning, fellas! Sleep well?" He asked, knowing their necks would be in pain from the branding and that they would find their current positions annoying.

He moved back away from the bars, in case A54521 or the other guy did exactly what C48300 did when she got angry at him.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Day After Branding    Day After Branding  EmptyWed 3 Jul - 21:26

Cillian woke up. He quickly moved away from Gaston the moment he found himself on the guy. What happened? Moving his hand to his neck he found a painful spot there. He let his finger touch the skin. That did hurt. He looked at the guard who seemed rather joyfull.

''Couldn't be better on a cold hard floor.'' he said yet again with sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Day After Branding    Day After Branding  EmptyWed 3 Jul - 21:31

"At least you got that cold hard floor to help with that burn on your neck." Dean offered, casually.

"So, you're one of the Slave traders." He stated. "Never could understand why someone would want to sell other people like they were property."

{OOC: Lame post, sorry >.<}
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Day After Branding    Day After Branding  EmptyWed 3 Jul - 21:37

''They were no property to sell. They would work for who they were sold to. Besides they would get a piece of the earned money we got when selling them.''

Cillian looked at the boy. ''You know nothing little one.'' He smiled at the guard. Letting his hand go on his lap. Whatever they did in his neck. It was painful.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Day After Branding    Day After Branding  EmptyWed 3 Jul - 21:40

"You still sold them, like cattle." Dean said, with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Day After Branding    Day After Branding  EmptyWed 3 Jul - 21:45

''Doesn't matter I am locked up now, Aren't I?'' Cillian chuckled. ''I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.'' He said as he tilted his head from side to side. Trying to make the pain numb. Rolling his shoulders backwards. He groaned a little bit in pain.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Day After Branding    Day After Branding  EmptyWed 3 Jul - 21:50

"I just don't like people who believe they are above the law; it usually ends badly for those who obey the law." Dean stated, as he leaned on the bars again. He crossed his arms over his chest and inwardly smirked at the groan of pain the old geezer made.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Day After Branding    Day After Branding  EmptyWed 3 Jul - 21:55

''You do not understand half of the story but I like you, So I will not spoil your fantasies.'' Cillian chuckled again. He heard a crack comming from his neck. That was good. He leaned against the wall. Near the bars. ''Though I fear allot of you will not understand you. But the fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist. ''

Last edited by Cillian Norewood on Wed 3 Jul - 22:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Day After Branding    Day After Branding  EmptyWed 3 Jul - 21:57

Dean raised an eyebrow. "What the hell are you on, man?" He asked, immediately thinking that the guy was a crazy.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Day After Branding    Day After Branding  EmptyWed 3 Jul - 22:12

Cillian chuckled again. ''Nah you are too young, too Ignorant and too stupid. To understand.'' He said as he grinned. Brushing through his hair. ''In your eyes I am an criminal. That's what my file says. And that is what you believe.'' He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Day After Branding    Day After Branding  EmptyWed 3 Jul - 22:15

Dean looked at him lazily. "You did something illegal. How can you not be a criminal?" He asked, looking at him with a bored expression.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Day After Branding    Day After Branding  EmptyWed 3 Jul - 22:18

''Oh I am very much a criminal. I just meant you probably do not see us as people. More as objects. Numbers.'' He said as he referred to his number. Shrugging again. '' I'm really easy to get along with. Once people learn to see it my way. But they don't often do so. Just like you don't.''
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Day After Branding    Day After Branding  EmptyThu 4 Jul - 17:06

"I bet you are great at parties." Dean said, not holding sarcasm or anything in his tone. "It's hard to change people's views if they grew up thinking that way all their life."
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Day After Branding    Day After Branding  EmptyThu 4 Jul - 17:52

Cillian shrugged. ''I must be.'' He said also very sarcatic. He would not even celebrate his birthday. He had been a business man. Parties were not a thing he often did.

''It actually it is not.'' He chuckled. ''Just takes time for them to change their views.''
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Day After Branding    Day After Branding  EmptyThu 4 Jul - 17:54

Dean shrugged. "You see people differently then I do." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Day After Branding    Day After Branding  EmptyThu 4 Jul - 18:12

''I guess that is why I am on this side of the bars and you on the other.'' He chuckled sarcastically. Looking at the man. He stood up. Cillian looked at the male. Smirking. He stomped his feet.Suddenly grabbing the bars. A attempt to scare the male.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Day After Branding    Day After Branding  EmptyThu 4 Jul - 18:15

Dean just raised an eyebrow at the guy. "I've worked here for a long time." He stated, knowing that was enough to tell him he had seen his kind before.

He looked at him with boredom. "You should go sit back down."
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Day After Branding    Day After Branding  EmptyThu 4 Jul - 18:19

Cillian smiled. ''Good.'' Before he laughed. ''Why? You think my old bones will collapse litte one?''
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Day After Branding    Day After Branding  EmptyThu 4 Jul - 18:20

"Nope, just think you'd be more comfortable on the ground." He stated, with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Day After Branding    Day After Branding  EmptyThu 4 Jul - 18:33

Cillian smirked leaning against the wall. ''I'd be more comfortable on a couch or a bed to be honest.''
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Day After Branding    Day After Branding  EmptyFri 5 Jul - 3:17

"Maybe when you get transferred to a different cell, you might get lucky." Dean said, with his own smirk.

"But, be careful what you wish for, as the saying goes."
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Day After Branding    Day After Branding  EmptyFri 5 Jul - 9:42

Cillian smirked. ''I supose it could get worse too.'' He turned around walking to Gaston. He used his foot to make the guy roll over. He was completely out. ''What did you do to us? Before you tossed us back in here?'' He asked with a smirk. As he looked over his shoulder. Walking back to the bars. Leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. He wondered how old this one would be.

Analizing the male infront of him. Around 20? Though the guy did need a shave. Maybe a different haircut could work. Some training. Maybe make him build some muscles. Cillian smirked in thought. The guy could bring up some money. After some work on him. If only he wasn't behind bars himself. Though He had not even seen the women in here. They might bring up more cash than this guy infront of him.McCoppin.
Back to top Go down
Gaston Alexander

Gaston Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Day After Branding    Day After Branding  EmptyFri 5 Jul - 20:42

(well I would come in but now I feel like I can't Razz so continue on :3)
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Day After Branding    Day After Branding  EmptyFri 5 Jul - 21:11

(OOC: Oh he could wake up from the kick(ish) Cill gave him ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day After Branding    Day After Branding  Empty

Back to top Go down

Day After Branding
Page 1 of 1