Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Jul - 16:30

Mulan smirks, deciding to speak English for Eva's sake. "Yeah it is pretty soft core. But at the same time I'm not sure if I could do it you know? Are you that same thief that stole some Picasso painting I think it was? About a year ago. I remember because I'd just finished sparring. And her name's Eva, she's being awfully quiet..."
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Jul - 17:46

Kida let out a deep breath at Mulan's words. She wasn't a big fan of Picasso. "No, no. I mostly swiped French and German paintings. Personal bias, you could say. Although internationally I mostly stole jewelry and diamonds. Diamonds are a girl's best friend, no?" She let out a soft laugh. "And sparring, huh? Admirable. You must be a pretty good fighter." Kida added, remembering what Mulan had said earlier in Spanish.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/silvertailedsiren
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Jul - 22:17

Mulan chuckles smugly to herself. Though she appreciated the compliment, her pride still had to ask. "You've never seen me before?" Truth was, the only people the only people that watched mixed martial arts anymore were men. The only women she knew watched, watched to mimick the moves. But she'd seen herself on the news multiple times. Covers of magazines, on the internet..

But she'd heard this girl's name before. Even seen her possibly. "Diamantes.." Mulan began, popping her gum. (Diamonds) "Were you at a precious stone museum some day recently?"
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Jul - 22:38

Kida looked up towards the wall when Mulan mentioned a precious stone museum. "Yes," she grinned eagerly. "Yes, I did nab something there quite recently. A few days before my dinosaur scheme in Berlin."

Kida shook her head, as if Mulan could see her. "I can't say I have heard of your name. My father was a gymnast so I have been athletic my entire life. Your field is something I have always wanted to learn but never did." She could still hold her own in a fight though. "Perhaps if I saw you it would be easier to tell. I remember faces more than names."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Jul - 22:41

"Dinosaur? Do not tell me you just said you wanted to steal, a fucking dinosaur. What the fuck were you going to do with it?!" Mulan could not begin to understand the stupidity of the attempt.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Jul - 22:55

Kida frowned, offended. "What, do you think less of me now? All the crooks these days think the best crimes are the violent ones. Nobody dares to even think about what is actually the hard work: theft. Oh yeah, there's lots of petty thefts and pickpockets, but I'm talking about actual burglary, grand theft. What I do. It takes meticulous thinking and planning." She spoke calmly, but you could still hear the irritation in her voice. "Tell me, what were you thinking when you committed... manslaughter, was it?"
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Jul - 23:07

Mulan had never felt so smug in her life. She just smirked. "'That motherfucker is going to die today,' Did you ever think 'Oh I'm stealing this shit for fun?' I mean come on really?" Mulan found it petty that she got mad. And she got mad off of a question? She wondered if that's what people thought of her. But then she remembered, she didn't give two fucks.
"So you tried to steal probably the most difficult and unuseful thing possibly in the world, why?" Mulan repeats, ignoring the rest of her rant. She'd already told Eva what she thought of thieves.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 1:57

Kida’s frown slowly morphed into an indifferent face. She had always enjoyed arguing and when others would step up to the plate she respected them for that. Chel had joked about her crime as well; however, Mulan’s holier-than-thou attitude irked her. In the end though, there was no reason to waste the little energy she had by getting irritated at some smug kid's comment. Instead, Kida let out a deep breath and replied back nonchalantly, telling the blunt truth. “Recognition. Not the dinosaur, per say. Although it would be fascinating to display a dinosaur in your home, would it not?” She let out a soft laugh.

“I suppose recognition is what I’ve always wanted.” Kida then shot an icy glance towards the wall, as if Mulan could see her. “Thieves aren’t born stealing for fun. You start off wanting something you don’t have. Or something you can't have.” The latter would apply more to her.

She looked up at the ceiling, wondering if all of it was worth it. To her, the satisfaction of her name being in all the local newspapers almost met the satisfaction that she would have felt with all the newspapers wondering where a dinosaur mysteriously went. In the interrogation yesterday she had called everyone else in the prison crazies, yet she might as well be one as well. The sooner you realize it the better, she thought. This doesn't affect my plans to escape, however. She glanced at Chel, and then up at the camera that watched them.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 2:44

Mulan remained silent. She didn't know how it felt to be unknown. She supposed she'd learn in this prison. Mulan looks over at Eva. She scowls in slight contempt. "Speak. "
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 3:11

(OOC: Where'd my cell mate disappear to??"
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 3:39

Chel just sat back and tried not to laugh, hiding her smile behind her hands to look like she was just listening intently. The fighting between these two was pretty darn funny. Mulan seemed like a typical kid, wanting to look bigger than anyone else in the room. Still, she sounded like she had some guts. Chel could respect that.

She listened to Kida, her hand dropping from her mouth to her wrist. If it weren't for the jumpsuit, they could see... 'Something you can't have.' More like something she shouldn't, in her case.

She stilled, rubbing her temples. She hadn't thought about that in years. Why start now? In any case, it was far behind her and she had more pressing matters--like surviving this hell hole for fifteen years, for example.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lockdown :: DIVISION C :: CELL C2-
Jump to: