Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WELCOME TO LOCKDOWN!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

WELCOME TO LOCKDOWN!!! Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME TO LOCKDOWN!!!   WELCOME TO LOCKDOWN!!! EmptyFri 28 Jun - 16:15

Before you start, I want to request that you all read the rules and informations carefully. After that you should head for the CHARACTER PROFILES page and set up your own personal profile. These are individual, so make them however you wish, it is completely up to you. However, I must insist that you add these few details:

Full name:
Age (+birthday):
Prisoner number:

After completing your character profile, you need to wait for a guard or Korso to open up a topic with your name in "THE BEGINNING". This topic will have to be roleplayed through before you can head for your room and start to roleplay with your cellmate. Thank you so much for following this scheme! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://lockdownroleplay.rpg-board.net
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO LOCKDOWN!!!   WELCOME TO LOCKDOWN!!! EmptySun 4 Aug - 20:59

Weird question: Is it possible for one to suggest stuff for the Tasks? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO LOCKDOWN!!!   WELCOME TO LOCKDOWN!!! EmptySun 4 Aug - 21:03

Yes Smile If you have an idea don't be shy to PM me ^^ Just keep in mind that though the idea might be good, I might alter it a bit to make it fit certain things or to make it more to my liking. I might also wait a bit before using the task if it will serve to use it later and cause more damage then. Also, if I just don't like the idea I might just never use it. Please don't take that personally, the idea may be good, but if I don't personally favor it... I have a lot of ideas myself, and others may have some, so I will only pick out my favorites. Just keep that in mind when suggesting. But I really do not mind suggestions Smile
Back to top Go down
https://lockdownroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO LOCKDOWN!!!   WELCOME TO LOCKDOWN!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO LOCKDOWN!!!
Page 1 of 1