Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3} Empty
PostSubject: Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3}   Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3} EmptyThu 19 Sep - 20:31

Dean whistled as he walked down the block, glancing into the cells every now and then to check and make sure no one was causing trouble right now.

When he got back from vacation, Korso had made sure to give him a list of who was new and who was dead (not to mention an annoying rant about Dean being gone too long on vacation). Well, Dean wouldn't have another vacation for about a year, so Korso could just get over it.

He took in the faces that were in the cell, mentally noting who were old prisoners and who were new prisoners. 

He paused at the end of the block and leaned against the wall, before crossing his arms. 

He wondered if he would have any fun today.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3}   Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3} EmptyThu 19 Sep - 20:42

Tulio's eyebrows furrowed when he heard footsteps which stopped near his cell. He casually looked around the room then down at his sleeping cell mate. He hadn't heard anything from Kida this day, so of course Tulio was bored. Perhaps he could get a conversation with whoever it was. Hopefully it wasn't that Dan guard though. Tulio got up from his sitting spot and walked over to the bars casually, with an intrigued expression. "Anyone there?"
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3}   Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3} EmptyThu 19 Sep - 20:53

Dean glanced at the cell he had stopped at, smirking a little when he saw one of the prisoners looking around. Which one was this one? The Arsonist guy?

"Just your friendly cell block Prison Guard." He said, jokingly. I think I'll watch The Amazing Spider-Man when I get home... He thought for a moment, having reworded the catchphrase.

'Rora would say I was a dork. He thought for a moment, before turning back to the present.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3}   Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3} EmptyThu 19 Sep - 21:49

Tulio slightly chuckled at this. "A friendly guard? Well that's better than that idiot, Dan," Tulio sarcastically joked, shaking his head lightly. He leaned his side against the bars, smirking when he caught sight of Dean. Either this guard was new or just got assigned to this cell block. Or other things could be the reason."A guard with humor too, might I add," Tulio snickered in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3}   Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3} EmptyThu 19 Sep - 22:14

"Ah, Dan, huh? Yeah, he's a bit of a stiff." Dean said, rolling his eyes. "Not one of my favorite newbies." He said, shaking his head.

"But, I doubt you'll be seeing him again; seeing as he was only assigned to this block until I got back." He said, with a shrug.

"My humor can vary a little." He said, still leaning against the wall. He silently wondered how long it would take for this prisoner to lose his smile. Dean couldn't help but feel excited at the thought.

Vacation was nice, but messing with the prisoners is so much nicer. He thought, still wearing the same expression he had on previously.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3}   Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3} EmptyThu 19 Sep - 22:29

Tulio raised an eyebrow at this bit of information. "Got back? Guessing vacation," Tulio commented with a teasing smile. He wondered if the man had traveled anywhere. Kida and him had been talking about traveling a few days ago. "Your boss really picked a bad temporary guard then. Got freed of murder charges, I believe that's what Korso told me." Tulio rolled his eyes in a playful manner, glancing at the surveillance camera in the corner. "Well that's better than nothing," he commented, with a light shrug.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3}   Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3} EmptyThu 19 Sep - 22:55

Dean busted out laughing at what Korso told this guy. "Haha, man, sorry." He said, when he was close to being in control of his laughter. 

"Sorry, found it funny that he told you that; Korso hardly ever tells about that side of Dan, unless it's to prisoners that he knows are going to be a pain in the ass." He said, still chuckling a little. 

"Are you going to be one of those prisoners?" He asked, smirking a little.
Back to top Go down
Moses Damiri

Moses Damiri

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3}   Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3} EmptyThu 19 Sep - 22:56

One eye casually opened, the male not moving from his cat-like sleeping position even though he was perfectly awake. It was difficult to miss the conversation going on right under his nose. Moses had never been a really deep sleeper, either way. Napping just happened to be a nice way to pass the time in his book.

"What are you doing, Mr De León?" he questioned quite suddenly, only stretching his limbs after he had spoken. "Making bad friends again?" Propping himself up on his elbows, he sent a pleasant smile in the guard's direction. So much smiling, that was going to hurt at some point. Friendly guard? Sure. Friendly guards were either non-existent, or dead. It didn't matter all that much if Tulio got into trouble, but it never hurt being helpful, for future purposes.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3}   Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3} EmptyThu 19 Sep - 23:04

"All I told Korso...is that he needed to teach his guards manners. Doesn't seem like he went wrong with you though," Tulio grinned, raising an eyebrow at Dean's laughing. He tilted his head to the side at Dean. "Maybe? I just thought I amused him with that comment," Tulio commented truthfully with a cocky smirk. It seemed that he amused this man also. Dark, blue eyes glanced over at his cellmate on the floor. "I see that you're awake now." he teased playfully, staring at the male with an entertained expression. "I was bored, so I'm passing the time with this guard." Tulio answered bluntly, rolling his eyes playfully at the question. He wondered if his cell mate knew about Tulio's conversation with Kida.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3}   Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3} EmptyThu 19 Sep - 23:37

Dean shrugged. "Either way, he felt like telling you." He said, before glancing at the stretching roommate. "Bad friends? Nah, more like bad acquaintances." He said, with a grin.

{OOC: I have rehearsal that I gotta get to. I'll reply when I get back! You two can keep going if you want :3 Dean will just watch with an amused expression XD}
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3}   Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3} EmptyThu 19 Sep - 23:45

Tulio smirked lightly at this comment, rolling his eyes. "A guard and criminal being bad friends? Bad acquaintances? A little crazy, don't you think?" Tulio laughed softly. It was a little crazy. Dean was on the other side of the bars, while Tulio was in here.

(OOC: Have a great rehearsal! <3)
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3}   Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3} EmptyFri 20 Sep - 5:46

"Crazier have things have happened." Dean said, smirking. He heard the rumors about Sinclair with one of the prisoners. He even had a conversation with her about the prisoners and turned out she'd had a thing going on with the very prisoner he spoke with that one time.

Though, it had been awhile since he played the nice guy with the prisoners. Korso was never a fan when Dean did that. It's like he didn't like him giving the prisoners false hope.

Ah, well, he was going to have fun with this. 

"I'm sure you'll hear about it all sooner or later. It's kind of funny all the crazy things that happen in this place." He said, with a thoughtful look.

(OOC: Sorry for replying so late.}
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3}   Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3} EmptyFri 20 Sep - 15:23

Tulio clucked his tongue in distaste at Dean's thoughtful look. "Oh please stop with that nice guy act. I've seen that too much in my life already to not notice it," Tulio stated in annoyance. He stared at Dean with an indifferent expression. "Just be yourself. I don't think it would hurt much," Tulio scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest. It really ticked him of when people put on fake acts. It brought back some bad memories for him too. He stayed quiet for a moment before smirking again, as he shook off the dampening mood. "For some reason I believe that crazy things have happened in this prison. It has a different atmosphere from the other prison I was at." he chuckled in amusement.

(OOC: It's okay ^^)

Last edited by Tulio De León on Fri 20 Sep - 16:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moses Damiri

Moses Damiri

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3}   Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3} EmptyFri 20 Sep - 16:38

Passing the time, hm? Why, a bad way to pass the time was still better than none, he supposed. Letting out an exaggerated yawn, the prisoner sat up. All of Tulio's expressions were taken in carefully, but in a nonchalant manner. Yes, it was exactly as Kida had said. You must be new here. Though he didn't quite agree with her idea of having to be more careful of the those outside the bars than those inside, she had a good point when it came to that particular thing. A typical troublemaker. Did he even think about what he said? If not, he could indeed come in useful. In time. It might very well go in the opposite direction with the way they were going now.

"But what are you saying?" Moses said with a click of his tongue. "For all you know, he could have a really unpleasant personality, but now he's acting all nice just for us. You shouldn't waste that." Again, there was that childlike attitude. Crazy things had happened and would again, certainly, but why hurry? That'd be awfully boring.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3}   Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3} EmptyFri 20 Sep - 17:28

Tulio glanced over at Moses, raising an eyebrow at him. "I don't care if he has an unpleasant personality or not. Korso seems to have one, but he amused me." Tulio retorted with a blunt tone. Although Korso did creep the hell out of Tulio a few times during their interrogation. "It's quite boring and irritating to converse with someone putting on an act. Not fun at all," Tulio grinned, shaking his head. He'd rather face the true self of a person than their fake self. It might terrify others because they might not handle the true self of the person they care for, befriended, or just met. Pathetic, really.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3}   Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3} EmptySat 28 Sep - 6:04

"Hey, you have no clue what I'm really like, so, for all you know, this is who I really am." Dean stated, shrugging. "Maybe I'm just twisted enough to smile and be happy while working here. Could be true, but then again, it might not be true. You won't know, I mean, you believe I'm lying now, so, what if I'm lying then?" He said, with a smile.

"As I said, you don't know me at all."

{OOC: Sorry for the wait, guys v.v Got super busy XP}
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3}   Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3} EmptySat 28 Sep - 13:35

Tulio rolled his eyes at Dean, chuckling lightly at his comments. "Alright. Alright. If you say so," Tuilo grinned, crossing his arms over his shoulder. "Might explain why Korso hired you." he stated with a sly smirk.

(OOC: It's okay <3)
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3}   Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3} EmptySun 29 Sep - 5:14

Dean shrugged, with a slight smirk of his own. "Guess you'll just have to wait and see." He said, crossing his own arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3}   Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3} EmptySun 29 Sep - 23:53

Tulio sighed heavily in faked annoyance. "Awe, really? That's disappointing to hear," he commented in a teasing tone. He had to give Korso credit. This guard was pretty amusing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3}   Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3} Empty

Back to top Go down

Back from Vacation, back on the job. {Tag with both people from C4 :3}
Page 1 of 1