Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2] Empty
PostSubject: My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2]   My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2] EmptyThu 19 Sep - 17:10

[OOC: Wasn't sure if you wanted me to post this yet, but you havn't replied to my PM yet and I just now realized there's only 5 days left until the cellmate swap, so figured we should do this while we still have a chance xDD]

Dimitri had woken up from another nightmare, except it wasn't a nightmare. It was the memory of the broadcast that had burnt into his mind, and played over and over every night when he closed his eyes. He couldn't decide whether it made him more mad or upset, but he tried focusing on the anger, as it was an easier emotion to bear.
Cale was still sleeping, but Dimitri knew it wouldn't matter if he woke up. It was morning and he'd wake by himself soon enough anyway. With that in mind he stood and stared at the wall he'd been sleeping next to, clenching his fists in anger, unable to rid himself of the images in his mind.
Suddenly, before he'd realized it himself, he'd hit the wall. Again, and again, over and over, until his fist bled. "Agh!" he yelled out when he started feeling the pain, but he didn't stop for that reason. Somehow this bottled up horror had to be released.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2]   My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2] EmptyThu 19 Sep - 17:35

(OOC: no worries, sorry I hadn't replied, my mobile doesn't tell me I have messages xD)

Meg had been awake for a few hours now, unable to sleep any longer than a few moments. The sounds from the broadcast were blaring in her ears. Even though Hattori suggested it was an old tape, it still continued to mess with her brain.
She had spent the whole night curled into a ball on her bunk, her hands covering her ears. Behind the sounds in her head, a thumping noise was coming from the wall a few feet away. It was probably just another prisoner having a mental breakdown...but then she remembered. Dimitri had done something just like that when they first met in their cell.
She slowly sat up and wiped her eyes, making sure they were try before she entered the view of the camera. "Hello? Are you alright?" Her voice was soft and calm, still revealing hints of sadness and despair.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2]   My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2] EmptyThu 19 Sep - 17:41

[OOC: No worries, I didn't send it long ago. I didn't think you'd have replied that fast xDDD]

Dimitri froze, his blood running cold and his heart speeding up at the all too familiar sound. Was he imagining it? Maybe it had just sounded like her voice because he had been thinking about her. Maybe it wasn't her at all. But maybe it was...
He felt nausiated, his head spinning. He wasn't sure if he wanted to talk to her even if it was her. He wasn't sure if he wanted to talk to anyone at all now. Maybe, if he kept quiet and consentrated... maybe, if she spoke again... then maybe he could determine if it really was her.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2]   My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2] EmptyThu 19 Sep - 17:44

Meg waited for a reply, but didn't get one. The thumping sounds had stopped, so they must have heard her...right? Maybe if she got closer. She got up from the bunk and walked over to the wall slowly. Hattori was still asleep, so she tried to be as quiet as possible. "Is someone there?" She wasn't imagining it was she? There has to be someone there..
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2]   My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2] EmptyThu 19 Sep - 17:59

Dimitri took his sweet time answering. He had been right, he couldn't be wrong. Her voice had been the only thing he'd heard for a month's time, and he would never mistake it. There had been a time where he thought it was the sweetest sound in the world, but now every syllable she spoke was excrutiating.
"No," he muttered angrily, not sure if he wanted to speak to her. He told himself he didn't, but in fact he wanted to yell at her, cry, scream. He wanted her to convince him it wasn't true, or tell him it was a mistake. He wanted to hold her and kiss her, and then scream some more. But it was wiser to stay away. The more they spoke the harder it would be to get over her. In a little while he'd be out of here anyway...
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2]   My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2] EmptyThu 19 Sep - 18:13

She leaned against the wall, playing with her sleeve. Her eyes shot up when she heard a familiar voice from the other side. It couldn't be...it couldn't be possible. Maybe she was just hearing things...the voice wasn't loud enough..it could have just been in her head. "Maybe I'm just going insane...he didn't want me..besides he's gone anyways..." She mumbled to herself, her voice full of sadness and misery. A soft sigh passed her lips as she slowly started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2]   My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2] EmptyThu 19 Sep - 18:18

He couldn't hear what she said. Her mumbling was so low he wasn't even sure she had said anything at all. But it was obvious she didn't want to talk to him. She had someone else now anyway, and it tore his heart to think about how he was in the same cell as her now, probably holding her at night the way they had...
Tears started to run down his cheek and he hit the wall again, staining it with blood.
"You bitch!" he yelled, Cale haven completely left his mind. All he knew of his surroundings and the world right now was him and Megara, and her slaver.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2]   My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2] EmptyThu 19 Sep - 18:25

She whipped around when she heard the man yell. There was no doubt in her mind now..it was him. But she had to be sure. "Dimitri? Is that you?" Her heart was racing as she waited for an answer. If he was that angry with her, he must have been shown a video of her and Cillian. Great...thank you Korso. His words still stung, even if they were evolved around a lie. He had never called her anything like that before...she had hoped he never would.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2]   My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2] EmptyThu 19 Sep - 18:30

"Good to know I'm not the only one you've pissed off," he said angrily, wondering how she could think it would be anyone other than him? Had she done this before? Often maybe? Perhaps he'd just been her plaything, like he had been for Chel. That had been different though, Chel had been clear on what she wanted. Megara had decieved him, made a fool out of him, lied to him, broken his heart...
A drop of blood fell from the open wounds on his knuckles and down onto the floor. Dimitri probably should have walked away and stopped talking, but something drew him to the wall. Even though anger had taken over his mind, he wasn't ready to let her go, wasn't ready to move away. He knew that once he did he'd never see her again, and though that was probably for the best, he somehow wished it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2]   My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2] EmptyThu 19 Sep - 18:36

"Dimitri, what are you talking about?" Her voice was full of hurt and confusion. He was going insane...Korso must have showed him that video. Why else would he be acting this way. He couldn't be with Chel, otherwise she would have heard a female on the other side all those days before.
She figured he had been punching the walls, more than likely making his knuckles bleed. But she couldn't help him like she had last time..there was a wall in the way. Maybe it was a good thing considering how upset he was...she shouldn't have chosen him for the date. He probably wouldn't even look at her.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2]   My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2] EmptyThu 19 Sep - 18:46

After all this she still acts innocent?! Acts like nothing happened?!
He didn't answer her. How could he? Even if he had wanted to, he couldn't find the words to say. All his life he had wanted someone to hold, to love, to care for, but he had never known how much pain followed that privelige. It was too late to regret now, but he wished he had known that sooner. Wished he had never been stupid enough to fall in love.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2]   My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2] EmptyThu 19 Sep - 18:50

Why did he never respond? He has to know that all of it happened before him. But how...
She sighed and walked closer to the wall. "A video was broadcasted into my cell...one of you and Chel." Her voice was full of pain as she spoke. Maybe he would understand if she explained it first. "Dimitri..are you with her?"
Her heart pounded as she waited for an answer. If he said no, it would prove Hattori had been right. And maybe it would make him understand the what happened with Cillian was before she fell in love with Dimitri...
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2]   My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2] EmptyThu 19 Sep - 19:01

Under normal circumstances he'd understand more quickly. Under normal circumstances he'd reply differently. But at that exact moment, with all his bottled up anger, he wished nothing more than to hurt her the way she had hurt him. It was a pitiful emotion, but he couldn't deny it.
"I wish," he said, loud and clear enough not to leave a doubt in her mind of what he'd just said. The mention of Chel brought a weird sensation to him. He felt ashamed even as he'd said the words, and he wasn't sure if he even meant them. Somehow he felt she'd probably comfort him more than Cale did, but he didn't long for her the way he hinted at now.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2]   My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2] EmptyThu 19 Sep - 21:24

She felt a stab in her heart at his words. So he really hated her...
She sighed as she fought back a few tears. "So I assume you saw something of me and Cillian?" Her voice was soft and hesitant. He wouldn't believe her..why would he. "Dimitri, I swear that was before I met you. That video they tried to trick me with was old. It was before the game. Before I fell in love with you." She felt like she was pleading with him, but it was all she could do at the moment to get him to believe her.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2]   My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2] EmptyFri 20 Sep - 4:48

Logically, that would have made him feel at least a little bit better, but not now. Right now the idea only fuelled his anger towards her. Somehow his broken, upset mind worked in ways even he couldn't understand, and the only truth Megara's words seemed to give him was that if that was the case, she had lied to him nonetheless.
She had told him there was nothing between them. That she didn't feel anything for the slaver. It was a blow in the face to realize he might have been part of either cheating on the man or breaking his heart the way his was now.
"Doesn't matter now," he said in a tone that made it apperant it mattered to him anyway. "I'll be gone in a few days, so you have fun." He didn't mean that, he didn't want her to. He didn't wish her pain, but was it too much to ask that she at least took a week to mourn his leaving? She really didn't care at all it seemed...
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2]   My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2] EmptyFri 20 Sep - 4:57

Tears slipped down her cheeks as she finally accepted that he wouldn't believe her. She didn't want to give up but it seemed hopeless. "Cillian was the only thing I had that was real back then. I needed something real to stay sane...Don't say you didn't do the same." The beginning was sad but the end faded to bitterness. He had done the exact same thing and here he was refusing to listen to reason.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2]   My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2] EmptyFri 20 Sep - 7:27

"Well, I didn't lie about it!" he yelled sternly. Perhaps he hadn't told her about his little adventures with Chel, but Dimitri had asked her twice about Cillian, while she blatantly lied to him. And he had believed her!
It was an odd sensation, having one half of him wanting to leave this wall more than anything, and the other half wanting to break through it. It wasn't enough to just stay here, whatever he did would be better than this, but he just couldn't break away.
Why was it so painfully bittersweet to hear her voice?
He was ashamed of his reactions. He felt like a stubborn child, but he just couldn't help it. He couldn't control himself right now. All he felt was disgust and fear and anger and sorrow and shame all blended together into a mix of misery.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2]   My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2] EmptyFri 20 Sep - 7:34

"I didn't lie to you Dimitri...what happened with Cillian was just a moment of lust. You did the same thing with Chel so why is it so different for me?" She could hear her voice raising slightly as she fought to hold back her tears but she stopped caring. Hattori left her mind completely. All she wanted was for him to understand and listen to her. She wanted him to know that she has loved him more than ever...but now it was too late.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2]   My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2] EmptyFri 20 Sep - 7:58

Why was he doing this? Was this really the last thing he wanted to say to Megara?
He knew he'd never see her again, so why was he so upset about such a little thing? It didn't matter anyway, she was gone to him no matter what happened now. But still... he couldn't help how it ached. And in any case he didn't want to hear about how she lusted for the slaver. Did she really think that would make him feel better? He was stupid to have believed he was the only one.
Teardrops joined the blood on the floor, and he turned so that his back rested against the wall. Damn fuck it...
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2]   My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2] EmptyFri 20 Sep - 8:05

She bit her lip as she waited for a response, but knew deep down he wouldn't say anything. "Dimitri...please talk to me..Don't shut me out, please." It felt like everything was falling apart and all she could do was beg. Beg for something that could change all of this. Nothing could stop her tears now as she leaned against the wall, wiping her eyes with the sleeve of her jumpsuit. He could probably hear her crying through the wall, but she didn't care anymore. He wouldn't change his mind. Not for her.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2]   My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2] EmptyFri 20 Sep - 8:15

He sighed but didn't answer for a while. "It doesn't matter now anyway," he said eventually, all anger apperantly left him, replace with the dreading inevitable end of them. How many days were left now? A week? More? Less?
"Just let it go.." It was easier said than done, he couldn't even follow his own advice on that part, but he knew it was the best advice he could give. It was the smartest, wisest thing to do. So why was it so hard to do?
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2]   My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2] EmptyFri 20 Sep - 8:23

She slid down the wall on her side, sitting in a slump on the floor. Her stomach was twisting and turning, her body barely able to stand. She felt so defeated..so alone. He would be gone soon and everything would have been for nothing.
This is what Korso wanted to do to her. Turn him against her, force them apart. She couldn't let him get what he wanted..but it was getting harder as time passed. She didn't even want to say a word. All she wanted was to see him, be held by him, kiss him. If only for one more time...
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2]   My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2] EmptyFri 20 Sep - 8:31

Dimitri pushed back off of the wall, walking firmly away from her. He didn't want to, but he needed to.
He stepped into the bathroom and turned on the sink, wanting to wash his wet, red face before Cale woke up. For all he knew Cale was already wide awake and only faking so to not interrupt. He didn't care. He didn't care about anything anymore. At least nothing seemed important at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2]   My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2] EmptyFri 20 Sep - 8:38

She heard footsteps moving away from the wall and her heart sank. Even though he was upset with her, she wanted to stay as close to him as she could. He would be gone in a few days; out in the world, getting another girl, forgetting all about her. It wasn't something she was prepared for.
"I still love you Dimitri..I always will..." She knew he would hear her, but said it anyway, her voice barely stronge enough to speak any louder.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2]   My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2] EmptyFri 20 Sep - 8:51

[OOC: D'aaaaaaawww D: I'll leave it at that, seeing as we'll have our dinner date really soon xDD Think we'll have to have ours first, considering Dimitri's 'release' is coming up soon xDD Keep an eye open for it Smile]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2]   My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2] Empty

Back to top Go down

My Enemy, The Wall [TTW w/ B2]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next