Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Morning After (tags: Korso)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

The Morning After (tags: Korso) Empty
PostSubject: The Morning After (tags: Korso)   The Morning After (tags: Korso) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 21:32

Aurora woke up in drifts and frowned as she started to notice some things...one she was naked, two she had a headache proof that she had been drinking last night....and three she wasn't alone in the bed. She slowly opened her eyes to see Korso...her..her boss lying next to her and holding her in his arms....and he was naked. Oh shit, how much had she drunk last night? Trying to think of any way to escape without waking Korso would be a trick...oh Dear Lord, she hoped she hadn't done.. Slowly turning around in the bed she spotted her bra and underwear lying on the ground....closing her eyes she tried to get her emotions under control...maybe she was just over reacting?
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (tags: Korso)   The Morning After (tags: Korso) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 21:38

Korso shifted, starting to wake up. He hadn't had enough to get a hangover, and after last night he felt relaxed and relieved. He had been dreaming about it and awoke with a smile on his lips as he opened his eyes to spot Lannister, still in his bed.
He pulled his arm in noticing he had somehow pulled it around her in the night. Oh well.
He looked at her horrid expression and had to laugh. She really was a lightweight. Who would have known such little amount of beer could go such a long way if you used it on the right person. Not that he had really planned for this to happen.
Back to top Go down
https://lockdownroleplay.rpg-board.net
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (tags: Korso)   The Morning After (tags: Korso) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 21:44

She blushed when he woke up and as soon as he moved his arm away she tried to cover herself with the blankets.  "Did...we uh...?" She asked hesitantly as she looked back at him and then away again, "I...I mean....how much did I drink?" She asked, fearing the answer.  She turned her eyes back on him, he didn't look like he had a hangover....not like her anyway...oh great, "I will understand if you want my resignation." She added, after all she could imagine that he wouldn't want her around.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (tags: Korso)   The Morning After (tags: Korso) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 21:55

"Two beers," he answered honestly and laughed at the ridiculousness of that truth. He laughed even harder when she started talking about resigning, which was even more ridiculous. Was she serious? Was she really that stupid?
"Most people would expect a promition after that," he joked. She seemed so uncomfortable, which only made this even more fun. To make it worse, he reached out his hand and pulled the blanket she was holding up down a little to cup her closest breast in his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (tags: Korso)   The Morning After (tags: Korso) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 22:01

She shivered when he shifted the blanket down and then cupped her breast, thoughts of just how wrong this was hit her and she bolted out of the bed and grabbed her things. What was she doing?! "I am so sorry." She said, her face was a brilliant red and even though she was exposing more of her backside to him she was too confused...and ow her head. Still hung over she stumbled a little bit as she tried to change, and even though she had always wanted this moment...or something like it she didn't know how to react, although a part of her wanted to screw everything else and get back into bed with him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (tags: Korso)   The Morning After (tags: Korso) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 22:06

He chuckled. Oh, if only he had a camera here to capture this moment. It was priceless.
"You should get something greasy to eat on your way out. Will help with your head." He had been drinking long enough to recognize a hangover when he saw one. He was almost guessing this was her first time drinking. Her reaction seemed like a placebo effect of her thinking alcohol was more powerful than it really was. He had seen people get drunk on water after all.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (tags: Korso)   The Morning After (tags: Korso) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 22:12

She glanced back at him over her shoulder as she finally managed to get her bra on, "Urgh I know." She said quietly...she hated hangovers. She paused what she was doing and snatched her underwear off the floor, she wondered dimly if he had liked it...or was she still boring?
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (tags: Korso)   The Morning After (tags: Korso) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 22:17

He pulled the covers aside and stood up, revealing his full naked body, stretching it for the first time since he had woken up, before he walked over and picked up the jeans from the back of his chair and a clean boxer from a drawer in his dresser.
He quickly got it on before turning around and spanking her, walking up really close to her from behind, leaning in and whispering in her ear: "You didn't seem to mind this much last night."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (tags: Korso)   The Morning After (tags: Korso) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 22:20

She jerked in surprise when he spanked her and bit her bottom lip, "I don't even remember last night." She pointed out as she pushed some of her hair behind her ear. She suddenly felt nervous all over again...she should be going to her shift in a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (tags: Korso)   The Morning After (tags: Korso) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 22:26

"Maybe I should remind you," he teased as he smelled her hair and let a hand run down her naked belly to her underwear, sliding his fingers under the brim of it. He laughed and let go again, taking a few steps back to make the bed instead. She really was making it too easy on him to tease her.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (tags: Korso)   The Morning After (tags: Korso) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 22:30

Her eyes widened and she let out a little gasp as his fingers slipped past the hem of her underwear and she was sure her heart was racing. Her thoughts suddenly turned to Dean and she gasped, "Oh shit." She whispered in absolute horror...she couldn't do something like this. "I...I can't do this...Dean would kill me if he ever found out." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (tags: Korso)   The Morning After (tags: Korso) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 22:34

"Then it'd be a shame if we told him wouldn't it?" he said, looking at her with a smirk. Honestly, it would be so much fun to let him know. Aguably the only thing more fun would be using it to get Aurora to do whatever he wanted of her. He was still debating between the two.. He knew she had liked McCoppin, so it was weird she had refused it last night. "Thought you liked someone else," he commented, remembering her statement.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (tags: Korso)   The Morning After (tags: Korso) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 22:38

She looked down, "I do...but he kissed me and I uh...well...I don't know." She added before his other statement hit her, "You can't tell him! Please." She whispered softly as she turned to look at him, if Dean found out...he would go after Korso and her...and it wouldn't be pretty.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (tags: Korso)   The Morning After (tags: Korso) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 22:41

"Oh c'mon, McCoppin's a guy. He knows a quick fuck don't mean anything," he laughed, honestly thinking no feelings were involved in her decision. She'd been horny, he'd been horny, that was it right? Besides, it would just be such immense fun to tell him. Or at least tease him until he figure it out. But then again, this might be hillarious to keep a secret too.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (tags: Korso)   The Morning After (tags: Korso) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 22:47

Aurora shook her head, "No he wouldn't...I've known him since we were kids and this...this would send him over the edge, please don't tell him." She whispered as she felt sick at the very idea of hiding what had happened....even as she felt some weird twisted pleasure in actually having had sex with Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (tags: Korso)   The Morning After (tags: Korso) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 22:51

He raised an eyebrow. The guy would get angry at a girl who wasn't his girlfriend because she slept with someone that wasn't him? What did he expect, for her to stay a single virgin her whole life? Not that he particularly cared about Lannister's feelings, but he hadn't thought it of McCoppin to be so psycho obsessive. Oh well, going behind his back might prove equally fun.
"Sure, let's not tell him," he said and smirked. "You coming over after work tonight then?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (tags: Korso)   The Morning After (tags: Korso) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 22:54

She hesitated as she thought about what he was saying, "I don't think that's such a good idea." She said quietly. It wasn't that a part of her didn't want too....a part of her did but the other part...she'd feel like she was cheating on Dean...and she had never liked being dishonest with him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (tags: Korso)   The Morning After (tags: Korso) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 22:58

He finished up and walked over to her, standing close and letting a hand gently caress her cheek as if he honestly cared about her. He looked into her eyes and leaned in as if to kiss her. Instead, he whispered a messaged:
"Well, I don't think it's such a good idea to keep this secret.." Hoping she'd take the hint he kissed her gently before taking her chin in his hand to make her look at him when she answered. "Why don't we compromise?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (tags: Korso)   The Morning After (tags: Korso) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 23:02

She looked down before nodding slowly, "I'll meet you tonight then." She said softly as she gave him a small smile, though a part of her was starting to wonder what she had gotten herself into. She was torn...and yet now she had no choice, "I should go." She added hastily before turning to leave, she was going to be late for her shift.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (tags: Korso)   The Morning After (tags: Korso) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 23:04

"Your stuff's on the table in the main room," he said as he turned away from her and grabbed his top.
He smirked to himself, feeling no regrets. If she was letting one guy control her life, why not let another? It wasn't like he held her back. Only pushed her into doing what she really wanted to be doing.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (tags: Korso)   The Morning After (tags: Korso) EmptyTue 6 Aug - 23:18

Once she was out of his room she started to change into her regular jeans and the white shirt from yesterday. She wouldn't be able to change or anything but if she hurried she might be able to change her clothes if she got to her apartment after work...though she wasn't sure if she wanted to be late for their appointment or whatever. She got her boots on and then started to put her weapons in their usual places before putting on her bulletproof vest over her shirt. Work would be interesting....and she was debating about avoiding Dean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Morning After (tags: Korso)   The Morning After (tags: Korso) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Morning After (tags: Korso)
Page 1 of 1