Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jul - 20:02

{OOC: Edited Razz Can you change Rose to Aurora in your post, Flynn? That way what both Flynn and Dean said make sense now? XD And don't worry about it XD I didn't know about Flynn getting to know Aurora XD so yeah lol}

"As I said, if I was God, I would have smite Earth a long time ago." He said, slowly. "If I said "a long time ago," it would have been before you, or anyone else in this Prison or that is currently on this planet, was born. Understand now?" He said, before rolling his eyes. Was it hard for him to understand the concept that none of them would have been born if God had smite down on Earth when it most deserved it?

He turned to Kuzco. "Yeah, no they aren't. Satan was an angel who felt humans didn't deserve God's love and attention, he tried to take over and God threw him into Hell. Which is why the Devil is so bitter towards humans; we get the love and free will and he gets fire and brimstone." Dean said, with a shrug.

"The Devil doesn't have the same power as God, or else he wouldn't fear God so much."

Last edited by Dean McCoppin on Fri 26 Jul - 21:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jul - 20:15

(Sorry meant to say Aurora x( )
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jul - 20:18

{OOC: But why would he say Aurora? o.o I don't get it XDDD}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jul - 20:47

(He met Aurora after one of his freak outs in his original cell. He thought the guards all knew each other and since Flynn and Aurora got along fairly..ok he thought if he mentioned her he might get Dean angry or something. So he could learn up more on the guards triggers.)
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jul - 21:05

{OOC: Ohhhhh, okay XD I get it now... Though, him getting angry over the mention of Aurora wouldn't be shown if he does or not XD I'll edit Razz}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jul - 21:10

(Thanks and sorry again. It seems like everything I type is a continuity error xD)
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jul - 21:12

{OOC: Edited I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) - Page 2 Icon_razz Can you change Rose to Aurora in your post, Flynn? That way what both Flynn and Dean said make sense now? XD And don't worry about it XD I didn't know about Flynn getting to know Aurora XD so yeah lol}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jul - 21:13

(It's ok I fixed it Smile )
Back to top Go down
Kuzco Rodrigues

Kuzco Rodrigues

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jul - 16:08

"If God is more powerful than the Devil why would he allow the Devil to excist?
And if I read my bible right God made man in his own image. If a man is capable of evil as well as good, then so is He." He said pointing to the ceiling.
"That is what I believe. You can laugh at me and say it's wrong." He shrugged again. "Well only way to find out is to die. And I am sure you want to keep us around to torment us more." He replied with a grinn.

OOC: XD sorry, but can we move from the God and Devil debate. I am having trouble keeping it Kuzco XD
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Levitt

Esmeralda Levitt

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jul - 17:23

((OOC Time to enter! :3))
Esmeralda had been awake for a while, listening to the conversation of both the guard, Kuzco, and another male. She'd been listening and found everything they were saying quite interesting. Especially when the topic turned to the subject of God and the Devil. She slowly, but surely got up and walked to the wall. Once she got there, she smiled at Kuzco, before finally speaking. "Such a interesting little debate here. If I may say my thoughts on this topic, then I shall. If you think about it the Devil is the polar opposite of God, and everyone has their opposite person. The one person they don't get along with, and like Kuzco said. If a man is capable of evil and as well as good, then so is he." Esmeralda said, before leaning on the wall so she could hear the other person as well.

With a slight tilt of her head, she let out a small smirk. For she had forgotten to introduce herself. She had been so eager to say her opinion, she forgot introductions. "Oops, I forgot to introduce myself before speaking. How rude of me!" Esmeralda said in a upbeat, mocking voice, "I'm Esmeralda Levitt, Kuzco's cellmate." She said, before her smirk widened as she caught a glimpse of the guard, "But, if you want me to be really correct my name is D13217." She cooed, hoping they would all get the joke.

((OOC: When I speak of Esmeralda mocking in a upbeat tone, I am saying she is mocking herself. :3 ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jul - 18:09

(*Tobuscus transition*)

Flynn heard the sound of a female voice. He suspected it was Kuzco's roomate, the exceptional dancer during the first contest. "Hello there...Esmeralda? Is that foreign? The name's Flynn Rider. Mostly american."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Levitt

Esmeralda Levitt

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Jul - 6:45

"Nice to meet you, Flynn Rider. And yes, my name is foreign. It's Spanish for Emerald, though my ethnicity is Romani." Esmeralda said, before looking at Kuzco as she was telling this to him as well. She looked back at the wall as she wanted to start up a new conversation. The talk of God and the Devil was a tad big boring now. With a smirk, she decided to ask the same question she asked Kuzco. "So, Flynn, what are you in for?" She asked, before pausing and speaking once more, "Sorry for the sudden change of topic, just the topic we were one was a little bit boring. No offence! Also, you don't have to answer the question if you don't want. No pressure, I'm just trying to start a new topic." Esmeralda said quickly, knowing that some of the other inmates might not want to tell others what their crime was.

As Esmeralda waited for a reply, her eyes slowly drifted to the guard. She could barely see him, but she he was there. He had heard her voice, and had saw him move a little. She was wondering how he would react if everyone admitted to their crimes here. Would he mock them, insult them, laugh at them? Who knew! It was fun to guess though, especially since her 'crime' really wasn't her crime. Even to now she believe it wasn't entirely her fault. All she did was put the drugs inside of her victims, the drug did the rest of the work. Also, she didn't want them to die, they just chose to kill themselves. Though, it did bring her a lot of pleasure and happiness when they killed themselves. Since people like her victims shouldn't even belong on this earth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Jul - 18:17

Flynn nodded as Esmeralda spoke, generally interested. When she asked his crime he hesitated. "Lets just say my crimes are all a matter of opinion." he chuckled. "But what are you in for? I saw you dancing and you seemed pretty hardcore. What did you do? Slaughter cities, hijack a car with people still in it, burn down the London bridge?"
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Levitt

Esmeralda Levitt

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Jul - 18:36

When Flynn said his crimes were all a matter of opinion, she respected that. It was a great way to tell her that he didn't really want to say. Causing her to nod a little bit, "That's understandable." Esmeralda said, before smirking a bit wider at his question. To this day she still didn't regret what she had done. With a little laugh as she remembered her victims she slowly looked back at the wall. Completely ignoring the guard now. She knew every guard knew their 'crimes', but they didn't know her whole back story to why she did what she did. She let the silence fall for a couple more seconds before finally speaking.

"My crime," Esmeralda said as she raised both her hands and did the quotation signals with two of fingers on each hand, "Dealing with drugs, and murder. Which is kind of incorrect. Now, the drug that I put in my victims caused these horrible hallucinations. They were so bad, they caused the person to either kill themselves, or kill either their family or their friends. Sometimes they'd kill both, before ending their own lives. And, if you think you think about it, it wasn't really my fault they did that. It was the drug's. Call me crazy, call me anything you want, but I refuse to believe that it was entirely my fault. Plus, those people didn't deserve to be on this earth. Not. One. Bit." She said, her voice turning cold as she finished talking.

Esmeralda didn't care if Kuzco thought she was crazy with how she spoke about her 'crime. She could even care less about what Flynn would think. It was how she saw things, and she refused to think otherwise. Even if the guard suddenly told her that it was her fault, for she placed the drug into their system that made them kill themselves, and their families and friends. Which she would reply with a glance and a even wider smirk. She didn't care when Korso did that, so why should she care now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Jul - 19:02

Flynn wasn't at all shocked about her crimes. The things he'd done and seen had numbed him to any kind of shock from the prisoners here. "Really? That's actually kind of clever. The courts look for any excuse to lock someone up. If anything you could have simply gotten put away for a year or two for unintentional manslaughter. Guess that's life though."

Flynn thought everyone here was crazy. Even himself. It wasn't like crazy was an insult to him. If was just a fact. He assumed Esmeralda was crazy too. But the kind of crazy that, if not for the crimes, she'd be a free girl making her way through life with just her and her mind.

"Before I got locked up here for my recent crimes they tried to have me locked away for murder even though I didn't do it. I was claimed not guilty though I could tell the judge really wanted me put away." he frowned, remembering that horrible day he came home. Blood droplets growing darker and larger till it stopped at the door.
Back to top Go down
Kuzco Rodrigues

Kuzco Rodrigues

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Jul - 14:24

Kuzco leaned to the wall, listening to their conversation. He really thought Esmeralda was a bit crazy, but he was definately not going to say that to her.
Neither was he going to share his crime. It felt so petty compared to the other two. Esmeralda with her pile of bodies and Flynn who praised her crime in a way.

OOC: didn't know what to reply -shruggs-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Jul - 18:30

"Hey Kuzco." Flynn called, remembering there was another person in the cell. "What are you in here for?"
Back to top Go down
Kuzco Rodrigues

Kuzco Rodrigues

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Aug - 9:23

OOC: Sorry, been trying to think more of a reply than just few words XD

Kuzco was silent. He wasn't nearly as intense as Esmeralda with her pile of bodies. Nor did he know what Flynn had done, so his crime would seem lame in comparisson. "I killed a girl." He would not go any further into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Aug - 17:51

(That's fine Smile )

Flynn shrugged. "Simple enough. How did they catch you? They caught me with blood on my hands and someone half dead against the wall. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Kuzco Rodrigues

Kuzco Rodrigues

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Aug - 19:04

"With couple of vigilant old lady's and my DNA in the crimescene." He shrugged. So Flynn was a murderer also. Definately not someone to piss off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Aug - 21:01

Flynn realized how his statement came out. "Oh no she's still alive. Beat to shit but breathing." He smirked. "Never leave DNA dude. You could leave a pubic hair and those cops will have you in cuffs."
Back to top Go down
Kuzco Rodrigues

Kuzco Rodrigues

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Aug - 13:07

OOC: I suppose the topic is over now? Sice the cellmates were swapped? Am I right or wrong????
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Aug - 13:53

[OOC: You CAN continue the topic if wanted, if you wish to have some closure to it, but you shouldn't drag it out over more than a couple of days after the cellmate swap ^^'']
Back to top Go down
https://lockdownroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2