Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuzco Rodrigues

Kuzco Rodrigues

I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) Empty
PostSubject: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) EmptyFri 19 Jul - 19:43

Kuzco was bored. His cellmate was either harassing the guards or acting creepy. And he didn't really want to dive any deeper into her mind than it was needed to.
He went to the bars, pressing his forehead between two bars, and supporting his elbows on the horisontal beam. His arms were hanging out as he leaned into the bar wall. If his head had been a little smaller he could have probably slid it between the bars. But like this he could still see if there was any movement on the hallway. Just shadows when they came close enough.
But still Kuzco was bored. He began whisteling a tune. Just something he remebered hearing at a club once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) EmptyFri 19 Jul - 20:01

Flynn could hear the tune, loud and clear. Belle was still sleeping. He hadn't gotten to formerly introduce himself yet so he decided to find the source of the noise. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Kuzco Rodrigues

Kuzco Rodrigues

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) EmptyFri 19 Jul - 20:17

Kuzco was starteled at first at where the voice came from. Dah! From the next cell idiot. They don't have closed walls either.
"Hello! Sorry. Was I bothering you?" He didn't recognis the voice. Pretty much everyone was in the gym the other day. But Kuzco had been a wallflower and not talked to anyone much then.
"I'm Kuzco. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) EmptyFri 19 Jul - 21:38

Flynn racked his brain, trying to remember Kuzco. Maybe it was the guy with the pointy head or the kid? Flynn shrugged. "I'm Flynn. And no, I wasn't bothered much. I'm roomed with sleeping beauty so I'm pretty isolated here."
Back to top Go down
Kuzco Rodrigues

Kuzco Rodrigues

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) EmptyFri 19 Jul - 21:52

Kuzco glanced over his shoulder at Esmeralda. Seeing her sleeping too.
"I'm roomed with the one who did a dance show on the wet t-shirt show." He said keeping his voice low, not to wake her.
"She seems to like to taunt the guards." He wouldn't do that himself. Why bite the hand that feeds you.
"What were you doing in the mens competition? Maybe I could remember what you looked like."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) EmptyFri 19 Jul - 23:21

Flynn rose his eyebrows at the thought of being lucky enough to room with one of the wet T-shirt dancers. "The dark girl right? Ha, who doesn't like taunting the guards every once and a while? It's the least they deserve for how they treat us." Wondering how to explain he was the guy having sex while all the others cringed he settled on saying, "I'm the guy everyone was trying to avoid looking at."
Back to top Go down
Kuzco Rodrigues

Kuzco Rodrigues

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) EmptyFri 19 Jul - 23:47

He nodded, then realised the other could not see that. "Yeah, that's her.
I don't know, somehow I wouldn't have the guts to piss of someone who gives me my daily bread.
But then again I have never been that brave to begin with." He said shrugging his shoulders.
When he began thinking the time at the gym he had a realisation. "Dude! That was you?!"
Okay now he felt dirty thinking back there. He was interested to know wich one though. But then again he didn't want more details. "Uhm.... I guess it's every man in his own way..." Smooth...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) EmptySat 20 Jul - 0:42

"I'm not the arab dude in case you were wondering. But hey, all in the past now." Flynn chuckled. "By the way, who's the lucky guy who won? My moneys on the older cowboy looking guy."
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) EmptySat 20 Jul - 4:54

{OOC: Derp, I know I said I would post a reply after I got home from work, but I want to see where this convo goes XDD lol When I find a good spot, promise to join, Niina Wink}
Back to top Go down
Kuzco Rodrigues

Kuzco Rodrigues

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) EmptySat 20 Jul - 8:46

Okay too much information... Kuzco rubed his eyes, trying to get the get the scene out of his retinas.
"No, I have no clue who won. I don't think my cell mate won it. I think they would have told him, right?
Could be the older dude or ... your.... partner... maybe." This was getting awkward.
"I wonder wich women won too."

OOC: XD no worries Johanna
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) EmptyWed 24 Jul - 20:56

(Sorry I wrote a reply but for some reason it didn't send.)

Flynn let out a loud laugh. He really thought me and Sinbad were a thing?!? "Sorry for laughing it's just, he's not my partner. Or anything to me really. But since the topic makes you squirm i'll shut up about it." Flynn folded his arms. "And I think the winning lady was this girl Odette. I talked through the wall with her and her friend Meg but I don't think she cared for me too much. Not that it matters. I wasn't trying to win for her anyways. Who can pass off a nice dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Kuzco Rodrigues

Kuzco Rodrigues

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) EmptyThu 25 Jul - 12:00

OOC: XD it's ok

Oh, so he is not gay? Well that made it a bit less awkward. "Oh that girl. Yeah, my old roomie had a crush on her. What is it about blondes, I don't get it." He sighed. "Yeah, I hear you. I would kill for something other than stale bread."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) EmptyThu 25 Jul - 12:04

Flynn shrugged. "Personally I've always had a thing for brunette's. And amen to that. I've always been the kind to hog the bread at restaurants, but this stuff is cardboard. I'm not sure how far these guys are going to stretch their legal limits. Like those tattoo's. I know for a FACT that isn't legal."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Levitt

Esmeralda Levitt

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) EmptyFri 26 Jul - 17:25

((OOC Hey~ May I join? :3))
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) EmptyFri 26 Jul - 17:40

{OOC: *feels it is a good point to jump in >.>*} 

"And you're so knowledgeable about the law, aren't you, E83191?" Dean said, coming up to the conversation between the two cells. "Yeah... legal or not, you're marked and you no longer have rights. Ooh, sorry, did we forget to mention that?" He asked, with a smirk as he leaned against the wall away from the cell doors; they could hear him just fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) EmptyFri 26 Jul - 18:30

Flynn scowled once he heard Dean's voice. "Oh hello there MCoppin. Since this is hell I guess the lack of moral's makes sense. Does that make you Satan? Wait no, that would be Korso. So that must mean you're Satan's little bitch."

Last edited by Flynn Rider on Fri 26 Jul - 19:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) EmptyFri 26 Jul - 18:45

{OOC: He doesn't know Dean's first name Razz He was never told XD He would only know his last name; McCoppin.}

"Funny as ever." He said, with a chuckle. "Nah, this ain't Hell! Just want to make you you get there faster to your special place." He said, with a grin.

{OOC: Order; Kuzco, Flynn, Dean? XD How does that sound? ;3}
Back to top Go down
Kuzco Rodrigues

Kuzco Rodrigues

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) EmptyFri 26 Jul - 18:47

OOC: sorry for the wait. I had a thing yesterday and then after the thing I had work and just came home from work so I am a bit slow

"I always prefered latinas.
And true, this place is seriously not legal."
Then he heard the guard speak. Hearing the man from the other cell mock him amused Kuzco. Trying to hide his grinn. Prisoner or not people still had human rights.
"I am sorry, I didn't realise we enrolled on Guantanamo. You gonna give us a waterboarding lessons soon?" He gave a little chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Levitt

Esmeralda Levitt

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) EmptyFri 26 Jul - 18:57

((OOC; I don't know if you saw my questions, guys. But, I was wondering if I could join this topic. :3))
Back to top Go down
Kuzco Rodrigues

Kuzco Rodrigues

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) EmptyFri 26 Jul - 18:59

OOC: If you want
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) EmptyFri 26 Jul - 19:13

(Yeah totally Very Happy btw Dean I fixed it)

Flynn rolled his eyes. "What makes you think were going to hell? Oh yeah, because here all of you are god and the devil. Not much of a difference between the two though." he laughed. "What do you say Kuzco?"
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) EmptyFri 26 Jul - 19:24

{OOC: Thanks! Very Happy}

Dean chuckled again. "Yeah, no, though I can't speak for my boss, but I'm not stupid enough to think I'm God or the Devil." He said, with a shrug. "If I was, I would have smite down on the Earth a loooong time ago."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) EmptyFri 26 Jul - 19:32

Flynn smirked, noticing Dean's smugness at talking down to Flynn. "Geez. At least not all you guards are so hardhearted. Would you smite down sweet Aurora too?"

Last edited by Flynn Rider on Fri 26 Jul - 21:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Levitt

Esmeralda Levitt

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) EmptyFri 26 Jul - 19:35

((OOC: Okay, I'll join when it looks like the perfect time to join. :3))
Back to top Go down
Kuzco Rodrigues

Kuzco Rodrigues

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) EmptyFri 26 Jul - 19:56

"I say everyone has capasity of doing good and evil. God and Devil are the two sides of the same coin." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)   I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between) Empty

Back to top Go down

I dreamed a dream (TTW with C1 & C2 and anyone in between)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next