Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evil Beauty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

Evil Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Evil Beauty   Evil Beauty EmptyFri 19 Jul - 19:19

(OOC: Title lend from a beautiful song Razz I hope you don't mind xD)

Jane ignored her cellmate and walked to the bars instead. Who would be the new guard of this cell? She was sure it wasn't Sinclair. The last cell she had, was more... luxurious. Caring of such cells doesn't seem to fit her.

"Hello?", she called out. Somehow, she wasn't expecting someone to answer or even react to her. She was just a prisoner. And she must'v e got one of the worst cells.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

Evil Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Beauty   Evil Beauty EmptyFri 19 Jul - 19:25

"You expecting an echo?" Dean asked, from the shadows. He didn't step out, feeling he could have more fun if he stayed in the shadows where he was.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

Evil Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Beauty   Evil Beauty EmptyFri 19 Jul - 19:29

Jane blinked surprised. Someone really answered. A deep sigh flew out of her mouth. It seemed like it was a man.

Again.

Jane stroke through her hair and took a strain in her hand, starting to play with it. "Sometimes I do.", she answered. "Seems like my thoughts became truth."
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

Evil Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Beauty   Evil Beauty EmptyFri 19 Jul - 19:39

"Truth is in the eye of the beholder." Dean said, quoting something.

He didn't remember, so it wasn't important to him to do so. "Not liking the co-ed cells?" He asked, referring to her sigh after he first spoke.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

Evil Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Beauty   Evil Beauty EmptyFri 19 Jul - 19:43

Jane smirked. "True.", she stated, letting go of her strain.

"And no, the cell isn't really the problem, I'm used to it. The problem is the thing with the guard, I guess. Since you are the one taking care here means, my earlier guard is somewhere else and I can't talk to her.", she sticked out her tongue shortly. "Doesn't mean, I don't mind to meet you. This floor surely has his nice sides as well."
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

Evil Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Beauty   Evil Beauty EmptyFri 19 Jul - 19:45

"Hmm, so you enjoyed your stay with Sinclair, huh?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at her words. He wondered if Korso knew about that.

And he says I'm soft. He thought, sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

Evil Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Beauty   Evil Beauty EmptyFri 19 Jul - 19:53

"Maybe I did? Why do you care?", Jane raised an eyebrow. "I'm the prisoner here."

She tapped at the bars like earlier in her other cell and tried to figure out, how to get him walk towards her. She wouldn't undress herself like in the stupid contest before, she wasn't like those women who had done everything inside there to win the prize. Eventhough of her past, she was still raised as a lady.

"Are you shy or are you just afraid of me?", she asked sarcastically. 'The thing with the respect seems to leave you, Porter.', she scolded herself, but ignored that little voice inside her. There was another one, and it was so much more fun to listen to that.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

Evil Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Beauty   Evil Beauty EmptyFri 19 Jul - 20:34

"Oh, just looking out for the well being of my fellow guard." Dean said, with a slight hint of sarcasm.

"Not a fan of the smell." He stated, with a shrug. He had a feeling she wanted him near the bars and he wasn't going to play into her game.

It made him wonder how things went between her and Sinclair though...
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

Evil Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Beauty   Evil Beauty EmptyFri 19 Jul - 23:02

"I didn't harm her.", Jane shrugged. "It was actually a lot of fun talking to her."

"Do I already smell weird?", Jane sniffed at her clothes and turned slightly up her nose. "You're right, I did smell better before I came in here. But it isn't as worse at it can be. I guess that'll take a few more days.", she chuckled. "I think you are afraid of me. Though I might be the one less fearsome here."
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

Evil Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Beauty   Evil Beauty EmptySat 20 Jul - 4:47

"Hmm, you don't say?" Dean asked, raising an eyebrow. He thought for a moment before letting out a chuckle. "Oh, yeah, give it time; it will be much, much worse..." He said, before scoffing at her next comment.

"You overestimate yourself." He stated, leaning casually against the wall. "I don't have a fear of you... It's more of a loathing, actually." He said, with a causal tone.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

Evil Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Beauty   Evil Beauty EmptySat 20 Jul - 9:58

Jane tilted her head, looking at him. "Ah, that explains a lot.", she leaned against the wall next to the bars, her hands behind her back. She lifted her head to the ceiling and looked at it for a moment, before she turned her head back to he place where the male voice was coming from.

"And still you aren't satisfied with your work."
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

Evil Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Beauty   Evil Beauty EmptyFri 26 Jul - 17:48

"Hmm, how did you arrive at that conclusion, Doctor?" He asked, sarcastically. If he could change the way things were in some areas of his job and life... he would...

But everyone was like that.

(OOC: I'm soooo sorry for taking forever to reply v.v Had a lot of stuff going on with work XP I'm sorry, hun <33333}
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

Evil Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Beauty   Evil Beauty EmptyFri 26 Jul - 18:27

"I can here that by the sound of your voice. Ah, don't roll your eyes, I had enough patiens to know how they feel like by their facial expressions and voice.", she shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

Evil Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Beauty   Evil Beauty EmptyFri 26 Jul - 18:31

"My job is my job; it pays well and I can sleep better at night knowing people like you are stuck here." He stated.

{OOC: sorry it's short, getting a call XP}
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

Evil Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Beauty   Evil Beauty EmptyFri 26 Jul - 18:36

"People like me...", she nodded like she understood. "And still there always appear more and more people like me.", she chuckled sarcastically. This conversation began to amuse her. Not even that the guard in the shadows seemed to be bored and lazy somehow, he even wanted to bring her down.

"There are also a lot of other well paid jobs out there. Something that would be easier for you...", she teased.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

Evil Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Beauty   Evil Beauty EmptyFri 26 Jul - 18:42

"The more that appear, the more this place will become more crowded." He stated, knowing a lot would end up here...

Eventually...

"Ha! In this recession? No, there isn't. Besides, easy isn't what I want." He said, having to have a laugh at her mention there are a lot of other jobs out there...

Where has she been?
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

Evil Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Beauty   Evil Beauty EmptyFri 26 Jul - 18:46

"Ah, so you are just bored, cause you don't have any interesting to do.", she raised an eyebrow like she now fully understood his attitude. "That means your boss is an ass or he thinks you're an idiot.", she nodded again, sitting down on the ground.

"I hope he isn't both...", she looked around interested.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

Evil Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Beauty   Evil Beauty EmptyFri 26 Jul - 18:53

"No, not bored, I chose to work here." He stated, finding it amusing she was trying to figure him out.

He let out a chuckle when she said Korso was either an ass or thinks of him as an idiot. "Oh, you got him pegged." He said, smirking. "He doesn't like me much, even if I do whatever he orders me to do." He said, with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

Evil Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Beauty   Evil Beauty EmptyFri 26 Jul - 19:12

Jane kept silent for a some time. "I know that feeling.", she mumbled shortly after a while. Her mood changed and she sighed, striking through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

Evil Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Beauty   Evil Beauty EmptyFri 26 Jul - 19:28

"Do you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. He loved learning more about the prisoners... It helped out later on when they needed to have some fun with them.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

Evil Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Beauty   Evil Beauty EmptyFri 26 Jul - 20:17

"Do you really like to know?", she turned her head to him, blinking playfully. Then laughed.

"Give me a good reason, and I might tell you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evil Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Beauty   Evil Beauty Empty

Back to top Go down

Evil Beauty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lockdown :: DIVISION C :: CELL C4-
Jump to: